ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   John James: crabeyes the moron drops the F bomb live on e4 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157701)

billy123 22-08-2010 11:42 AM

crabeyes the moron drops the F bomb live on e4

Just goes to show what a limited vocabulary he has with his pea sized head that within minutes of being briefed about swearing on live daytime tv he says with regards to the tasks i just thought ****** it.

brainless moron :nono:
its crap for brains idiots like him that have ensured that very little of our beloved show is actually live anymore.

Jack_ 22-08-2010 11:46 AM

I laughed at that :joker:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 3698015)
its crap for brains idiots like him that have ensured that very little of our beloved show is actually live anymore.

No, you can blame this overly politically correct society we live in fueled by the mega prudes over at OFCOM for that.

billy123 22-08-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3698024)
I laughed at that :joker:

No, you can blame this overly politically correct society we live in fueled by the mega prudes over at OFCOM for that.

no you can blame inbreds like him but you love him sooooo much you wouldnt do that :joker::joker::joker:

ILoveTRW 22-08-2010 11:51 AM

I remember when Noirin and Isaac both did it last year, BEST HOUSEMATES EVER!!!

Jack_ 22-08-2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 3698036)
no you can blame inbreds like him but you love him sooooo much you wouldnt do that :joker::joker::joker:

He would be allowed to say it [and he should be] were it not for this overly politically correct society and OFCOM.

So no, you can blame them - because they implement the rules.

billy123 22-08-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveTRW (Post 3698040)

they were both on a par with jj complete poo guzzlers

Jack_ 22-08-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveTRW (Post 3698040)

I loved that, they did it once and then a few seconds after.

I remember George was like "no, we really are deeply sorry for that guys" :joker: :joker:

stoney 22-08-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3698041)
He would be allowed to say it [and he should be] were it not for this overly politically correct society and OFCOM.

So no, you can blame them - because they implement the rules.

so you dont believe that people should have enough restaraint to not use profanity at noon on a sunday when younger viewers or families may be watching:conf:

Shardlake 22-08-2010 11:55 AM

I complained to Ofcom and have written a very strongly worded email to CH 4

Absolutely disgusting

billy123 22-08-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoney (Post 3698048)
so you dont believe that people should have enough restaraint to not use profanity at noon on a sunday when younger viewers or families may be watching:conf:

their attitude explains fully why they like the imbecile type housemates that get on the show its totally selfish not to consider why it might not be appreciated by other people all they are arsed about is themselves.
there isnt enough going on upstairs to care about anybody else but themselves and their own cheap entertainment.
thats why this show is on its knees.

smudgie 22-08-2010 11:59 AM

Makes him look like a scutter to be honest.
Not only emotionally stunted but low down on the socially educated scale as well.

Shardlake 22-08-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whocares (Post 3698067)
if youre so concerned about swearing, dont watch bb.

furthermore, if youre concerned about younger viewers hearing swearing on tv, only let them watch childrens tv.

i dont get people who complain and complain and stuff, you cannot cencor society! im sure younger viewers hear way more swearing when theyre out with their family at mcdonalds or the supermarket down the road.

welcome to the 21st century!

These barriers and standards in society exist for a reason. It really does not take much intelligence, manners or humility to obide by them.

There would have been people who were genuinely offended by that.

'Deal with it'

rusticgal 22-08-2010 12:04 PM

Its a good job then they didnt ask Corin not to say 'buzzin' or 'luvvin it'.... otherwise she wouldnt have had anyting to say.

stoney 22-08-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

furthermore, if youre concerned about younger viewers hearing swearing on tv, only let them watch childrens tv.

i dont get people who complain and complain and stuff, you cannot cencor society! im sure younger viewers hear way more swearing when theyre out with their family at mcdonalds or the supermarket down the road.

complete and utter bollox:nono:

so do you want a little beastiality, full on hard core sex etc to be shown at any time on tv:conf:

My kids enjoy BB but I only allow them to watch the sanitised daytime versions, altho i know they have heard a few swearwords before. There is no need to swear and if JJ aint clever enough, altho he claims to be clever,( altho i suspect he is just doing it to look big and clever) to speak on daytime tv he should just get his kit off and do the full frontal gay mag shots he had told the producers he was happy to do when he was evicted before he actually went in.
That way I dont have to see the whinging coward again:xyxwave:

Jack_ 22-08-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoney (Post 3698048)

Read what this guy said, it's basically what I would've said:

Quote:

And besides, it was an accident. People swear accidentally all the time in situations they're not supposed to.

I'm sure everyone can recall a time where they have sworn in front of a family member/teacher or someone they shouldn't have. It happens.

And it just so happens that John was on live TV. There is not much you can do about it. I can guarantee this thread would not have been made if it was Steve that said it.

billy123 22-08-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3698096)
Read what this guy said, it's basically what I would've said:

And besides, it was an accident. People swear accidentally all the time in situations they're not supposed to.

I'm sure everyone can recall a time where they have sworn in front of a family member/teacher or someone they shouldn't have. It happens.

And it just so happens that John was on live TV. There is not much you can do about it. I can guarantee this thread would not have been made if it was Steve that said it.

your onto a losing cause arguing about this unless you can find more crabeye fans to join in. :joker::joker:
http://www.airbornegamer.com/wp-cont...ldnt-breed.jpg

Jack_ 22-08-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 3698105)
your onto a losing cause arguing about this

How exactly? Please elaborate.

flamingGalah! 22-08-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 3698078)
Its a good job then they didnt ask Corin not to say 'buzzin' or 'luvvin it'.... otherwise she wouldnt have had anyting to say.

She didn't swear though did she?!?

LOL @ you STILL sticking up for Crab Eyes & trying to turn it round onto Corin...

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha :joker:

You are too funny... :xyxwave:

parmnion 22-08-2010 12:20 PM

I thought you were not going to watch anymore bobnot?

So how can you comment on something you didn't see.

flamingGalah! 22-08-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3698115)
How exactly? Please elaborate.

Because swearing isn't allowed on daytime TV... That's why...

ange7 22-08-2010 12:22 PM

lol ... a thread about jj1 swearing
mahahaha!!! ... isn't he horrible!

stoney 22-08-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whocares (Post 3698104)
is that what i said? i wasnt aware!

of course there is no NEED to swear. but people are people, they do it. im sure you have never ever sworn in your life?

throw the first stone i dare you ;)

you were the one going on about censorship...so where do you want it to stop at?
the tv has a watershed of 9pm where they try to only allow progs with appropriate language.
As a parent of young kids i prefer them not to watch programs that include swearing so they dont get to watch tv after 9pm as sometimes kids think what they see on tv is big and clever and are known to copy it, even when unsure what it means or when is appropriate.

Yep they have on occasion heard me swear, usually in the car:blush:, and they usually pull me up for it because they know that it is not big or clever :nono:

ange7 22-08-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 3698121)

"it isn't allowed!!!!!" says flamingGalah
lol

Jack_ 22-08-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 3698121)

And why is it that? Is it because OFCOM implement the rules? Yes. Yes it is.

Hence my argument to bobnot's point, which was:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 3698015)

So no, it's not John's fault that it can't be live much anymore, it's the fault of OFCOM and this overly PC society

That's why... :xyxwave:

flamingGalah! 22-08-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ange7 (Post 3698127)
lol ... a thread about jj1 swearing
mahahaha!!! ... isn't he horrible!

He said the "F" word live on daytime TV Angie, it's kind of frowned upon :joker: