ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=586)
-   -   Blatant bias (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190883)

chuff me dizzy 10-11-2011 08:51 PM

Blatant bias

I am FUMING :devil::devil::devil: Wtf did they only show Aaron so called mates terrible phone call?they never showed any other this is beyond a joke now

MTVN 10-11-2011 08:53 PM

Because Aaron's was the only interesting one? They only have about half an hour of highlights, why would they want to spend time on friends just going "they're so real, they should win"? Even when they showed it they cut some of out including when he said Faye was all part of the game plan so it could have been worse

kisywisy 10-11-2011 08:53 PM

maybe because it more worthy of airtime?????

karezza 10-11-2011 08:53 PM

Aaron is still going to win despite the manipulation and the booing morons.

chuff me dizzy 10-11-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kisywisy (Post 4742866)
maybe because it more worthy of airtime?????

Maybe it was because some moron decided to grab attention by back stabbing Aaron ? its gone on ALL series

Florence N 10-11-2011 08:57 PM

Against all odds Aaron will win their focus is still on him even if its negative. Voting like crazy to make sure !!!!

kisywisy 10-11-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4742876)
Maybe it was because some moron decided to grab attention by back stabbing Aaron ? its gone on ALL series

so....who is it you're blaming now?? is it bb or aaron's pal??

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Marmalite 10-11-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4742864)
Because Aaron's was the only interesting one? They only have about half an hour of highlights, why would they want to spend time on friends just going "they're so real, they should win"?

100% agree.

rsefitpro2011 10-11-2011 09:02 PM

I may get stick for saying this, but I really do think the producers are trying to prevent Aaron from winning!

Everything seems so set for Alex, and everything Aaron does or doesnt do BB highlight it, yet when he does something good, not alot of emphasis is put on that.

Angus 10-11-2011 09:03 PM

It was just one last ditch attempt to discredit Aaron - along with their carefully selected rent-a-chav audience booing to order.

Boos and cheers don't translate into votes, we already know that from previous evictions which is why Jay is always so baffled:laugh:

Pyramid* 10-11-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 4742921)
It was just one last ditch attempt to discredit Aaron - along with their carefully selected rent-a-chav audience booing to order.

Boos and cheers don't translate into votes, we already know that from previous evictions which is why Jay is always so baffled:laugh:

yep....plus they know that Aaron is the one everyone WANTS to win..... and they know his fans will pick up the phones, or get onto FB to vote: they KNOW he's a money spinner........ ;)

Plus....they ALSO know the percentages of how the votes have gone in Aaron's favour - and to what degree.... they know he will rake in the votes, and votes = £s for them.

westiebabe 10-11-2011 09:07 PM

I only hope you are right. It has been an utter travesty throughout. Am really disappointed with the whole programme - what with all the outside influences clearly being voiced and heard within the house, and, I suspect, hoping to persuade the public into their way of thinking.

chuff me dizzy 10-11-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsefitpro2011 (Post 4742919)
I may get stick for saying this, but I really do think the producers are trying to prevent Aaron from winning!

Everything seems so set for Alex, and everything Aaron does or doesnt do BB highlight it, yet when he does something good, not alot of emphasis is put on that.

You wont get stick from me, you are speaking the truth Alex,Jay both picked out ,I LOVED Alex and had her as my runner up ,but the bias has turned me against her now even though its not her fault

chuff me dizzy 10-11-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 4742937)
yep....plus they know that Aaron is the one everyone WANTS to win..... and they know his fans will pick up the phones, or get onto FB to vote: they KNOW he's a money spinner........ ;)

Plus....they ALSO know the percentages of how the votes have gone in Aaron's favour - and to what degree.... they know he will rake in the votes, and votes = £s for them.

As long as he beats Justin,Louise i will be happy,but he deserves to win

Kazanne 10-11-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4742854)
I am FUMING :devil::devil::devil: Wtf did they only show Aaron so called mates terrible phone call?they never showed any other this is beyond a joke now

Yes,and they said it was first up!!It wasn't on BBBOTS,he's been stitched up like a kipper all the more reason to vote

chuff me dizzy 10-11-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 4742969)
Yes,and they said it was first up!!It wasn't on BBBOTS,he's been stitched up like a kipper all the more reason to vote

His wasnt the first was it?God im livid !! just bought another 50 votes

fingers 10-11-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 4742959)
As long as he beats Justin,Louise i will be happy,but he deserves to win

Going by Brian's flustered and abrupt ending of Tom's interview, I'd surmise that BB ALREADY KNOW the winner and more to the point who is NOT the winner! :devil:

GabbygalEvs 10-11-2011 09:19 PM

just a joke they spoke to all their friends and it went on for a good few minutes but of course they jsut show aarons friend saying hes playing a game

it did sound lighthearted rather than backstabbing but not in the edited version

HBB1508 10-11-2011 09:20 PM

I'm fed up with it now C5 have picked their winner and sadly it's not Aaron not sure I can really be bothered watching tomorrow now with their bias.

westiebabe 10-11-2011 09:23 PM

What's the odds that phone lines/voting crash at some point between now and tomorrows' eviction?? EEk!...am am deffo getting cynical (note to self - change your name to Ennui). Keep voting for The Producer folks, before the whole communications network fails!! Lord Aaron to win!!!

chuff me dizzy 10-11-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 4743020)
I'm fed up with it now C5 have picked their winner and sadly it's not Aaron not sure I can really be bothered watching tomorrow now with their bias.

Im giving BBBOTS 5 minutes tonight, if its all Aaron bashing and Alex,Jay praising its going off !!

dizzy bint 10-11-2011 09:29 PM

They are just upping the anti so that people don't think Aaron has it in the bag and vote even harder for him.

They did the same with Helen in BB2. It's a simple strategy to maximise votes.

Cromwell1900 10-11-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kisywisy (Post 4742901)
so....who is it you're blaming now?? is it bb or aaron's pal??

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Will i get my compo list out again! :shocked:Shuckz

HBB1508 10-11-2011 09:36 PM

I'm getting the feeling the result will turn out the same as the 50k was dished out
Alex to win
Jay second
Loobrush third
Aaron fourth
Tom gone!! With his tenner for the bus fare

fingers 10-11-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 4743115)
I'm getting the feeling the result will turn out the same as the 50k was dished out
Alex to win
Jay second
Loobrush third
Aaron fourth
Tom gone!! With his tenner for the bus fare

How prophetic was that shareout! :devil: