ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Deana: No matter what your opinion is of her (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209236)

sosadbbend 07-08-2012 12:11 AM

No matter what your opinion is of her

It is quite sad that anybody's personality could be so obviously squashed by the intimidating actions of others.
I know it can happen in the BB house where big personalities overtake the quieter HM but I have never seen it to this extent. I think this is why some people are finding her annoying but she has 8 weeks of pent up frustrations to vent.

jet 07-08-2012 12:23 AM

When did Deana let her personality be squashed? Pent up frustrations my ass. They ALL have pent up frustrations,they all have had hard times, many of them had to suffer bitchiness and put downs- it doesn't make people who are not nasty at heart turn nasty. She's a horrible controlling cold woman and she grows more and more detestable with each passing day.

coolface 07-08-2012 12:34 AM

lol poor excuse for her recent c untish behaviour

ransom 07-08-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolface (Post 5380195)
lol poor excuse for her recent c untish behaviour

Presumably the chap in your picture there has no excuse for the 8 weeks he behaved that way? No doubt he behaves like that outside the BB house too.

chuff me dizzy 07-08-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 5380160)
When did Deana let her personality be squashed? Pent up frustrations my ass. They ALL have pent up frustrations,they all have had hard times, many of them had to suffer bitchiness and put downs- it doesn't make people who are not nasty at heart turn nasty. She's a horrible controlling cold woman and she grows more and more detestable with each passing day.

:thumbs:

Vanessa 07-08-2012 11:04 AM

Here we go. Deana the victim again. I'm so fed up of hearing this! :bored::bored:

Saph 07-08-2012 11:05 AM

I dont see what shes done wrong..? she snapped at Ashleigh last night but who cares? Its Ashleigh..

Blink_Me 07-08-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ransom (Post 5380233)
Presumably the chap in your picture there has no excuse for the 8 weeks he behaved that way? No doubt he behaves like that outside the BB house too.

Conor wouldn't care, he has 50k, remember? :joker:

MrWong 07-08-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 5380934)
I dont see what shes done wrong..? she snapped at Ashleigh last night but who cares? Its Ashleigh..

No one really cares. It's just the detractors being hysterical.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Blink_Me 07-08-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sosadbbend (Post 5380133)
It is quite sad that anybody's personality could be so obviously squashed by the intimidating actions of others.
I know it can happen in the BB house where big personalities overtake the quieter HM but I have never seen it to this extent. I think this is why some people are finding her annoying but she has 8 weeks of pent up frustrations to vent.

Because she's had it done to her makes it okay to do it to others? Pretty hypocritical of her.

She literally had the show won, but since Conor has left, she has became more cocky and more bitchier.

I couldn't care less who wins the show, because this series has been boring.

chuff me dizzy 07-08-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blink_Me (Post 5380935)
Conor wouldn't care, he has 50k, remember? :joker:

:joker::dance::dance:

parmnion 07-08-2012 11:27 AM

It's been the deana show since day 1, it will remain so until the last name(deana) is read out as the winner.

Vanessa 07-08-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5380961)
:joker::dance::dance:

Too busy counting his money! :pipe:

Marc 07-08-2012 11:29 AM

She's always given back what she got

chuff me dizzy 07-08-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5380963)
Too busy counting his money! :pipe:

I know ,its great isnt it ? :colour::hello::bouncy::dazzler:

reece(: 07-08-2012 11:33 AM

From all the threads, she's been the main character of the series - all the attention will just make her even bigger :worship:

Kizzy 07-08-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sosadbbend (Post 5380133)

Many evicted HM's have said this, they felt they were unable to express themselves in the house I agree.
She is venting, and I think it's wonderful that she can voice her opinions now without being intimidated.
More please deana, straight talking is wonderful! those who champion those who scurry into corners to snipe are in the minority thankfully :)

WCR1942 07-08-2012 11:38 AM

It's great to see Deana feeling free to express herself at last.
There is little doubt that she felt oppressed by Conor who was easily able to intimidate both physically and verbally.
We should not forget his attempt to avoid nominations from Becky and Scott by 'apologising' to them. They were totally cowed by him, unable to express their own thoughts because he spoke over them and even shushed them when they did dare to speak.

glasstangerine 07-08-2012 11:44 AM

It is really really weird that so many people focus on Deana bashing. The bullying poll show 4 to 1 in favor of her and yet I feel like I see far more negative posts than that.

I would love to speculate on why people want to pick apart one singular person in the series so much, but I am afraid that would look to much like other poster bashing.

Maybe I should just repeat myself over and over in every thread. Seems to be the running theme anyway

parmnion 07-08-2012 11:46 AM

can you just do it in different threads then glass tangerine please.

Munchkins 07-08-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glasstangerine (Post 5381001)
It is really really weird that so many people focus on Deana bashing. The bullying poll show 4 to 1 in favor of her and yet I feel like I see far more negative posts than that.

I would love to speculate on why people want to pick apart one singular person in the series so much, but I am afraid that would look to much like other poster bashing.

Maybe I should just repeat myself over and over in every thread. Seems to be the running theme anyway

THIS
its just the same points repeated in different threads to try and make out that Deana is so HATED as there is so many threads on her
in reality its a very small minority, and the Deana lovers dont need to make threads - we know she loved

glasstangerine 07-08-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 5381007)
can you just do it in different threads then glass tangerine please.

LOL! Sorry, accidental double post. I will try to spread it out for you.

:evilgrin:

parmnion 07-08-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glasstangerine (Post 5381019)
LOL! Sorry, accidental double post. I will try to spread it out for you.

:evilgrin:

:thumbs: