ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Bias Anti-Jim episode in Bit of the Psych. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245591)

rubberface 26-01-2014 07:44 AM

Bias Anti-Jim episode in Bit of the Psych.

... ofcourse the Linda was there!

I couldnt believe how biased they were!

MrWong 26-01-2014 08:56 AM

They pointed out that Jim's not being himself in there, which he's already admitted.

Not sure what the problem is here :shrug:

joeysteele 26-01-2014 09:02 AM

It was a very poor panel and an even worse show,it was all a building up exercise for Linda who the viewers voting had just soundly rejected in a 5 way evection battle.

Blue Cadillac 26-01-2014 11:20 AM

What can we expect with an all female panel and two co-presenters who have auto cues for just about everything they say? The panel are probably burning their bras right now.

Pete. 26-01-2014 11:23 AM

Maybe the audience can now wake up to how awful Jim is

Kizzy 26-01-2014 11:28 AM

Defending a man accused of sexism by accusing an all female panel of feminism?
Imo they were spot on.... couldn't have put it better myself!
He does have 2 faces, 'poor me!' and 'who me?'
Apart from his beetroot 'merlot me' face obv.... :laugh;

Livia 26-01-2014 11:30 AM

I thought the babbling psychologist who said Jim's actions proved that he was a liar, and that the police use this same method to detect liars was particularly out of order. If I was Jim's lawyer I'd have been on the phone...

The panel looked like a ******ing coven.

Jordan. 26-01-2014 11:34 AM

Same whining every series when something negative is said about the favourite on bots :sleep:

delta 26-01-2014 11:38 AM

They spent 20 minutes or so telling Linda Nolan what she had done wrong then spent another 20 minutes ( the panel) doing what they told Linda she shouldn't have done, are these men haters thick as well as sad? It just made the audience at home support Jim more.

With reference to the content of what the panel were saying and the 'slaying' of Jim. FFS, people, all people have different sides to them. Jim included, he ain't all bad, he ain't all funny, he ain't all miserable, etc, he's just like the rest of them is made up of many different sides and he's shown them all in there. He just doesn't happen to like, ( and most men don't) Nagging women and loud mouthed women and don't get that mixed up with Clever ,erudite women, there is a vast difference. Luisa likes the sound of her own voice and is not used to being challenged, she's a vacuous, self indulgent ,individual with an annoying monotone voice and like all bullies she backs off in the end.

Seraphim 26-01-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6662992)
Defending a man accused of sexism by accusing an all female panel of feminism?
Imo they were spot on.... couldn't have put it better myself!
He does have 2 faces, 'poor me!' and 'who me?'
Apart from his beetroot 'merlot me' face obv.... :laugh;

:laugh2:

Well, to be fair to Jim, she was just being mean. He has at least two other faces, :joker: and she was just taking the piss out of the 'victim' behaviour to get a laugh. I haven't a lot of respect for that woman. I don't like the tone of her comments generally and I didn't think her input was all that helpful to Linda. It's not that great for people to go through life domineering other people into agreeing with them, and kicking off towards people she doesn't like. Linda is currently unemployed and there aren't many workplaces where she'd be allowed to exhibit behaviour like that. If she'd worked in my profession, she'd have been sacked.

JohnnyBB 26-01-2014 11:43 AM

that Wasent A bias Episode that was done on porpuse to get the votes in thats what channel 5 dose, have you ever wanted somthing but another person wants it too, but that other person is starting to get onto the fact that you want it, so you have to do somthing to throw them off the scent well thats whats bbbots episode that was, god big brother veiwers have gone so thick.

flamingGalah! 26-01-2014 11:43 AM

Yeah the psychologist woman in particular was obviously a fan of 'The Nolan's', the rubbish she was spouting was hilarious! Love to know where she got her PhD! :joker:

Kazanne 26-01-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6662991)
Maybe the audience can now wake up to how awful Jim is

What on the hearsay of a few bitter people?I doubt it, if anything people will support him more.:hugesmile:

Kizzy 26-01-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 6662999)
I thought the babbling psychologist who said Jim's actions proved that he was a liar, and that the police use this same method to detect liars was particularly out of order. If I was Jim's lawyer I'd have been on the phone...

The panel looked like a ******ing coven.

3 women sat together look like a coven?

Robodog 26-01-2014 11:51 AM

Yeah it's amazing how many people make their argument that 'Jim is prejudiced' by being more prejudiced about him than he has been in the entire 3 weeks!

It's like shouting 'I HATE PEOPLE SHOUTING!'

flamingGalah! 26-01-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6663053)

Yes.

Josy 26-01-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 6663058)
Yeah it's amazing how many people make their argument that 'Jim is prejudiced' by being more prejudiced about him than he has been in the entire 3 weeks!

It's like shouting 'I HATE PEOPLE SHOUTING!'

:joker:

Sure is.

delta 26-01-2014 11:53 AM

The problem with Linda Nolan is she divided the house along the lines of sexism and feminism and Luisa and Sam F were sucked in, she needed a network of men haters around her to bolster her , almost obsessional, hatred of Jim.

It must have been very uncomfortable for Jim Davison being in the house and I am surprised he kept his cool. Notice now the instigator of all the hate has been removed how the house dynamics have changed? For Linda Nolan to use Luisa's mantra about the 46 minutes that we see and that she was never voted for by her fellow housemates all I can say about that, Jim or anyone else doesn't choose which minutes the viewers will see and just because someone doesn't get voted for by their fellow housemates doesn't mean to say that they are popular or well liked, a lot can slip under the radar. Jim and Liz were very easy targets, for what I consider to be a very weak, almost spineless, set of individuals.

In years gone past, numerous people have gone on to win big brother who have been voted for week after week. Life is a game and CBB & BB replicate it in minutiae, they are all playing the game of life with TV cameras on them and they will quite easy vote either for the softest target or the biggest threat. You can include Jim in both of those.

Robodog 26-01-2014 11:55 AM

Funny to compare last nights main show to last nights BOTP

The main show had Jim having insightful psychological conversations with the HMs and managed to compliment them and make them all smile (including Luisa)

The BOTP show had 2 professional 'psychologists' giving their insights about the HMs and only managed to insult them and (unlike Jim) made nobody smile. Far from it.

Blue Cadillac 26-01-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Okay, three old hags embroiled in their bitterness looked like a coven.

Livia 26-01-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

There were four women. And they looked like 4/13ths of a coven if we're going to be picky about it.

delta 26-01-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 6663067)
Funny to compare last nights main show to mast nights BOTP

The main show had Jim having insightful psychological conversations with the HMs and managed to compliment them and make them all smile (including Luisa)

The BOTP show had 2 professional 'psychologists' giving their insights about the HMs and only managed to insult them and (unlike Jim) made nobody smile. Far from it.

He was really erudite, affable and funny in that clip and that's the Jim Davison we all know, yes he can be blue and near the nuckle at times ( he is old school) but he ain't a hater and has a real heart to him.

All I saw from Linda Nolan was HATRED.

Blue Cadillac 26-01-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 6663074)
He was really erudite, affable and funny in that clip and that's the Jim Davison we all know, yes he can be blue and near the nuckle at times ( he is old school) but he ain't a hater and has a real heart to him.

Spot on.

Robodog 26-01-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 6663074)

True. The house has been so so so much lighter since she left. Not just Jim but everyone. Look at Luisa !

Linda has given us some great BB rows in the house and made it a great series for that reason but i'm glad she's gone so we can now see them have a laugh together as one for their last few days.

The moody division in the house has gone. Perfect timing for the finale when you do actually want it to be a happy house.

Jordan. 26-01-2014 12:01 PM

Why can no one have an opinion on Jim without getting labeled? The names thrown around on here are so childish.