ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Interests (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Photography (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30655)

andybigbro 17-02-2007 03:35 PM

Photography

When i leave School i want to become a Photographer

Does any one know any good sites i have a prospectus on one and one website bt i want to know as much as i can so i dont make the wrong descisions

Thanks Guys

SiMoN! 17-02-2007 03:38 PM

as part of media i have to do Photographer at college and for it is so boring

i dont no any websites for you sorry

Lauren 17-02-2007 04:21 PM

If you're planning on taking a degree in Photography at University, Andy - it'll be best for you to do a masters in Photography. The course name will be something like "MA Photography" - I think quite a few universities do this degree but can't think of any from the top of my head.

Arneldo 17-02-2007 04:27 PM

I love photpgraphy. Always have. I carry a camera everywere and im always taking snaps.My Dad is really into it aswell.
I did a half year module on Photography in school from September to December and i learnt loads.

I dont know any site but if i come across any ill let you know.

stacey 17-02-2007 04:38 PM

no sorry, i like photography but i dont have a steady bone to hold the camera in my body

andybigbro 17-02-2007 05:29 PM

Thanks Guys

BB-Rocks 17-02-2007 05:31 PM

In 5th year in my school you can pick a college course and photography is an option. My friend does it and he says its really good - but hes really into it. Ive heard others say its rubbish but if you do enjoy it id say go ahead.

Ruth*Star 17-02-2007 07:46 PM

i like to take pictures with cameras but i'd never get them to look professional, but it is a wicked job to do.

andybigbro 17-02-2007 11:50 PM

Thanks Everyone You are all great

Arneldo 18-02-2007 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB-Rocks
In 5th year in my school you can pick a college course and photography is an option. My friend does it and he says its really good - but hes really into it. Ive heard others say its rubbish but if you do enjoy it id say go ahead.
Yeah, a lot of the people i did the class with complained from start to finish saying it was boring but i really liked it.

I don't do the class anymore but the teacher still lets me use the dark room if i want to.

I take hundreds of photos, some are just for fun but other i try to jazz up and look more professional but i would never do it for a living. I take pictures because i want to, i would want to show my pictures off to the world and i wouldn't like taking portraits because there a bit to staged for my liking.

Sophii3x 18-02-2007 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by x-stacey-x
no sorry, i like photography but i dont have a steady bone to hold the camera in my body
haha same with me!
My pics are always blurry, because my hands shake so much:laugh2:

andybigbro 18-02-2007 03:18 PM

lol i am thinking of changing my mind now if people are saying that they complain lol

Thanks for letting me know you are all really helpful :hugesmile:

LeatherTrumpet 17-09-2016 02:04 PM

how did you get on?

andybigbro 15-10-2016 11:39 PM

Hahah I never did photography. That was just a phase.

Nice blast from the past LT :laugh:

AnthonyCl 03-12-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiMoN! (Post 643119)
as part of media i have to do Photographer at college and for it is so boring

i dont no any websites for you sorry

School never give you a good chance

LeatherTrumpet 03-12-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonyCl (Post 10372526)
School never give you a good chance

how did you do in English?