ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2016 [S13] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=701)
-   -   Sharon will return as a judge next year (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311998)

Denver 20-11-2016 12:40 PM

Sharon will return as a judge next year

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...al-exhaustion/

SHARON Osbourne will return to the X Factor next year, despite fears over her “mental exhaustion.”

Sources close to the star, 64, told last month how she was struggling to cope after a year which saw her discover husband Ozzy, 67, was having multiple affairs.

Sharon was struggling to cope after a year which saw her discover husband Ozzy
The pressure of working in both the US and the UK was also said to have affected her.

But a spokesman last night confirmed she will be back on the ITV show’s panel in 2017.

A source said: “Sharon loves the show, and was always keen to continue, but there have been question marks over if it would be the best thing for her to do.

“While she handles the travelling well, it is quite gruelling. But Sharon is adamant that she will be back on the panel next year, to the relief of everyone involved.”

Withano 20-11-2016 01:06 PM

Shes been my favourite judge this year tbf, hysterical. Ive even forgiven her for getting rid of Sada Vidoo.

Jack_ 20-11-2016 01:42 PM

Will still be very surprised myself but it's imperative she stays, she's been ****ing hilarious this series and way better than the shadow of her former self she was in 2013

They need to tell her to name her price, this entire panel must remain intact

LukeB 20-11-2016 01:45 PM

Dannii Minouge >>>

Firewire 20-11-2016 02:31 PM

Glad

Sharon and Louis have been brilliant this year

Pete. 20-11-2016 02:45 PM

:clap1:

Black Dagger 20-11-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9067257)
Will still be very surprised myself but it's imperative she stays, she's been ****ing hilarious this series and way better than the shadow of her former self she was in 2013

They need to tell her to name her price, this entire panel must remain intact

Nicole can go. She's been horrendous all series.

Lostie! 20-11-2016 03:27 PM

Yay, more forced "HEHEHE I'M SO ECCENTRIC!!!!" crap.

cliffxen 20-11-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 9067233)
Shes been my favourite judge this year tbf, hysterical. Ive even forgiven her for getting rid of Sada Vidoo.

Letting go of Sada Vidoo really was a bad mistake, but I'm glad with what she's doing with Saara now. Most of her song choices have been good.

Saturn 20-11-2016 03:47 PM

I am pleased with this news.

Jack_ 20-11-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 9067401)
Nicole can go. She's been horrendous all series.

No :nono: I get the feeling a lot of the Nicole hate this series stems from the fact she's criticised the forum faves and made dire judges houses choices, she's still been good tho

This panel works and it's about time they had some consistency on this show because the chopping and changing each year doesn't appeal to viewers either. The only thing that ruined this series was the catastrophic mistakes they made in picking the final twelve, repair that next year and it should be perfect

y.winter 20-11-2016 05:19 PM

Sharon has been and still is a disgrace, and it's the first series of her that I fully watch.
I feel sorry for her acts - it feels like the kids of an alcoholic single mom who have to manage to live on their own, because there's no parental guidance. :facepalm:

Marsh. 20-11-2016 05:22 PM

Exhausted working between the US and UK?

Awww, those long flights between sitting behind a desk talking about sh*te in the US to back to the UK for a Saturday to sit behind a desk and talk sh*te.

rionablue 20-11-2016 05:28 PM

Cannot STAND her. All the auditions she missed as she was WORKING in the usa, and she getting a MASSIVE pay packet for being a judge in UK. All the drunken slurring, name forgetting, havent a ****ing clue what a good or bad note is. Bring back Danni Minogue. The best judge ever besides Simon. At least have THREE SINGERS on the panel so they know if someone is flat, out of tune etc.