ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   The children that are left... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389072)

parmnion 15-11-2023 10:55 AM

The children that are left...

How spot on were the 3 in the secret house, I cringed with them whe they were watching what we were.

I cant believe I actually will watch the remaining few days. Maybe I've grown out of BB, but last night was painfully embarrassing to sit through..

Dies yinrun really think the public wanted entertained by her just spouting English words shes learned.

And the songs, omg. Get off my screen. I cant speak.

BB-Germany 15-11-2023 11:13 AM

Yes because Tom's and Paul's antics were so much more adult and watching miserable Jenkin joke about KINDER Bueno, lmao

They were celebrating being finalists, it's just ridiculous of Tom to want them to mourn as they're basically seeing each other again in 3 days.

Zizu 15-11-2023 11:18 AM

Someone will hopefully tell them that the singing and dancing ( Matty , Olivia and Yinrun ) are simply horrific.

I saw Jordan telling Henry last night but they may decide to keep their head down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ebandit 15-11-2023 12:18 PM

..............jordan 'now i realise how boring watching HM's is for BB'..................

Mark L

Benjamin 15-11-2023 12:25 PM

I have no issue with it. It’s the final week. Beats watching them all bitching or arguing.

Stu 15-11-2023 12:29 PM

I feel your pain. Glad I recorded all the bits where Tom ate Coco-Pops. I'll try and get them into an .avi file and bang it up on Pirate Bay later on this evening for you.

Glenn. 15-11-2023 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB-Germany (Post 11388268)
Yes because Tom's and Paul's antics were so much more adult and watching miserable Jenkin joke about KINDER Bueno, lmao

They were celebrating being finalists, it's just ridiculous of Tom to want them to mourn as they're basically seeing each other again in 3 days.

Literally

Adamw92 15-11-2023 02:34 PM

Those miserable pricks were right because the others want to have fun and just enjoy the final week? Really?

GoldHeart 15-11-2023 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 11388341)
I feel your pain. Glad I recorded all the bits where Tom ate Coco-Pops. I'll try and get them into an .avi file and bang it up on Pirate Bay later on this evening for you.

Or the times Paul & Tom hid people's bedding and stuff, and stashed away booze and food.

HettyTheHarelip 16-11-2023 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11388240)
How spot on were the 3 in the secret house, I cringed with them whe they were watching what we were.

I cant believe I actually will watch the remaining few days. Maybe I've grown out of BB, but last night was painfully embarrassing to sit through..

Dies yinrun really think the public wanted entertained by her just spouting English words shes learned.

And the songs, omg. Get off my screen. I cant speak.

If you intend to watch the three remaining days then, clearly, you CAN and DO believe it, as you have stated your intention TO watch it.

Jack_ 16-11-2023 03:38 PM

I thought there was a lot of irony in a twist that was designed to be entertaining, illuminating just how dull the temporary “final five” were. It was a dreadful episode that improved only marginally when Jordan returned

Tom and Jenkin were poor housemates, but they had a point. The “show” was awful

And when Hallie and Kerry’s chat on BBLL provided more entertainment than the actual episode (aka two evictees VS the finalists), it proves one or perhaps two things…vote to evict *still* sucks, or maybe the BBUK format is no longer fit for purpose!

parmnion 18-11-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HettyTheHarelip (Post 11390126)
If you intend to watch the three remaining days then, clearly, you CAN and DO believe it, as you have stated your intention TO watch it.

I couldnt believe it, so only watched 2.