View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 10:10 AM #71
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
Personally I will never use anything but "Light Blue - white". It's been set to that for me since 2013... I tried other ones but they just don't feel like TiBB. Arista's ridiculously massive tabloid front pages stretching the screen and all . In fact scratch all of what I said in my last post. Never change, TiBB... you are a beacon of the early 2000's, tenaciously clinging to life in a modern corporate internet that lacks ... character.
…yeah, same…I only ever use light blue and white……it’s just so pleasing in the eye and well spaced to be able to see everything at the top of the pages so clearly…I have tried others but they don’t compare for me..they’re just not clear enough…so I’d rather put up with the oversized pics…(…although that does jar with me as well when the page doesn’t flow, sometimes I just don’t finish reading a thread because of oversized pics…/…put them in a spoiler is the compromise…)…that pic I did originally go George was just unusually large, is why I commented…it was the XXXXXLarge version….
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote