The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Sheffield Wednesday have really turned it around. Unbeaten in the last 5 and winning 3 of those games. Birmingham really needed that win against Huddersfield and they’ve let it slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
We were rubbish yesterday by all accounts.

What I will say (and I know that people will think that I'm being bitter saying this) is why Rotherham and Huddersfield (two teams that were practically already relegated) would spite us of staying in the League? Because that's all you're doing by all of a sudden deciding to want to play Football all of a sudden.

And look we're a **** team at the moment, I'm not denying that, but I don't get why Rotherham and Huddersfield were so invested in trying to stop us from staying up when they were both going down anyway?
I wouldn’t say it’s spite I’d say in regards to Rotherham there’s no pressure in how they have to perform because their fate has already been sealed. They can play more freely knowing that if they get a result or if they don’t it doesn’t really matter as there’s nothing to lose.

Huddersfield yesterday were in the same position Birmingham were in (albeit a bit worse because they had a couple less points). They actually still have something to fight for and they had the home advantage so they will go all out. Tbh they completely messed it up because they needed the 3 points and they didn’t get it so they’re pretty much relegated now.

Hopefully a good result against Norwich will keep you in the championship. Now you’ve gotta keep an eye on Plymouth and how they perform on Saturday too.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote