BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

MVGGA

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
That's not at all surprising. When we had potential for "riots" here (We are not rioting types...), suddenly stacks of bricks were stationed near the intended areas perfectly arranged (like off a truck...). You would've thought they were about to do some landscaping Thankfully nothing came of it, but they did board up some buildings jic. Literally everyone that was picked up was from out of town and we know that for certain, because we saw the arrest records as they were coming in and going out on free bond...

So much of "protesting" is manufactured by third parties and is a racket to generate donations to tax shelters. The US has a social network called "Nextdoor" that can be joined if you sign up with proof of residency and we never see anything anti-public order being arranged on those sites and they're quite popular. One would think politics and such would spill over like it does on FB, but it doesn't (apparently) if accounts are checked and verified.
Fair enough.

It's just all crazy to me tbh, I feel like I'm going Crazy myself just trying to comprehend all of the current affairs.