¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I've now counted up all of the nominations I can reveal that the nominees for each of the awards look like this:

Best UK Solo Artist - Male - Mark Ronson, Sam Sparro, Taio Cruz, Will Young
Best UK Solo Artist - Female - Duffy, Leona Lewis, Adele, Estelle
Best UK Group - Coldplay, The Ting Tings, Girls Aloud, Freemasons
Best UK Single - "Mercy" by Duffy, "Shut Up And Let Me Go" by The Ting Tings, "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay, "Call The Shots" by Girls Aloud
Best UK Album - "We Started Nothing" - The Ting Tings, "Black & Gold" - Sam Sparro, "Rockferry" - Duffy, "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends" - Coldplay
Best UK Breakthrough Artist - Duffy, Adele, Sam Sparro, Bryn Christopher
Best UK Breakthrough Group - The Ting Tings, The Saturdays, MGMT, Alphabeat
Best UK Breakthrough Single - "That's Not My Name" - The Ting Tings, "Mercy" - Duffy, "Fascination" - Alphabeat, "Black and Gold" - Sam Sparro

Best International Solo Artist - Male - Chris Brown, Usher, Ne-Yo, Kanye West
Best International Solo Artist - Female - Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Katy Perry
Best International Group - Alphabeat, Kings of Leon, The Pussycat Dolls, The Script
Best International Single - "I Kissed A Girl" - Katy Perry, "So What" - P!nk, "Womanizer" - Britney Spears, "When I Grow Up" - PCD
Best International Album - "Dreaming Out Loud" - OneRepublic, "Hard Candy" - Madonna, "One of the Boys" - Katy Perry, "The Script" - The Script
Best International Breakthrough Artist - Sara Bareilles, Gabriella Cilmi, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks
Best International Breakthrough Group - Alphabeat, The Script, The Jonas Brothers, Madcon

The TiBB "****" Award for Crimes to Music" - Miley Cyrus, Basshunter, Westlife, Madonna

I've decided to abandon the Upcoming Talent Award as all the nominees were different.

I'll open the voting soon.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote