View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:35 AM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
Quote:
Originally posted by nickc25
she is NOT scared to say what she thinks!
Yes she is! That's one thing she is - extremely cowardly.

For example; When they were in the bedroom about to go on the protest (instigated by Bea), Noirin came in and asked what they were going in the DR in towels for - "Nothing" - Bea replied. Once Noirin had left the room, someone asked Bea why she'd said 'nothing', "I didn't say nothing?" she argued, then realised and went "Oh well... I'll er... tell her then!" trying to sound as if telling Noirin is water off a ducks back.

Then her little chats at the bus stop, "I'm going to flirt with Isaac, see how Noirin reacts" - that wasn't said to Noirin nor Isaacs face. It was a game played by Bea to turn people against everyone else.
She would have told Nora though. At that moment she wanted to get on with the task in hand and did not want a confrontation. She DID say in front of Nora "Isaac is hot" and Dogface looked kinda awkward! Everything she has done she has said to people's faces at one point or another. I can not think of one example where she has said something that has not been said to that persons face either by herself or Marcus.
nickc25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote