BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post

The last four challenges have been crap in my opinion (Gauntlet III wasnt too bad though), but this year's challenge "The Ruins" has been really really good. I have all challenges on DVD so I will try to upload some of the best ones for you all sometime! The best challenges IMO are Battle Of The Sexes, The Gauntlet, The Inferno, The Inferno II, The Gauntlet II, and The Duel.

Veronica (the brunette girl in both clips) is one of the most notorious contestants, she was on "Road Rules: Semester At Sea" and has been on 8 challenges since. "The Ruins" was her comeback since she hadn't done a challenge before that in 5 years. She is known mainly because alot of the other female contestants absolutely hate her, not sure why but she seems to evoke alot of hatred from other girls. The public either loves her or loves to hate her, but the majority of fans love her for the enterainment she brings.
Yay someone who watches it

I thought the Duel 2 was good, it most of the characters that you want to be seeing. My personal fav is The Inferno II

I think Veronica is a really weird character because you never see her in an episode until there is someone screaming in her face and even then she doesn't say anything and just smiles.
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote