View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:41 PM #70
Team Flack

Team Flack

10.Shaun
Is just totally fabolous! He's hilarious! YT videos and paperclip necklaces,MSN sounds and late night MSN chats,Shaun is brilliant

9.BigSister
THE nicest member on the forum. Becca has been here forever and credit to her cos this place is stressss. The gnone avvie is a TiBB instition. Becca loves Take That too(yay!)She always remember people's birthdays and the first into anything with a nice comment. You're an absolute angel Becca

8.Arneldo
Gets yet another Top Irish person on these charts :P Because he just is really. Previously bb4eva Aaron was known for his obsessive of BB,he literally knows like everything. He always loves James Sutton(ummm).Me and Aaron had a massive fight once when Prestelle broke up,probably one of the few fights I've got into on here. I'm glad we got over that :P Cos he's just amazingggggggggggg.

7.Lauren
Ok what doesn't Lauren know? Seriously! She's like TiBB's Google but better :P And she's my Irish 1/4. I remember Loz was once 'judge' to Soph and Mark's custody battle over their 'baby' which was funny.I love how drunk she gets all the time and always proudly tells me how she sung Take That while drunk. Lauren is kind,funny and astounding(she'd be proud that I used a thesarus

6.Sophiix3
Soph's been through a lot in her life but she is the nicest person that I know online. Obsessed with Delta Goodrem and so proud to be Welsh,Sophie is the epitome of sweet and nice. We've had some brilliant chats over the years,in our lil gang. She desevres all the happiness she gets.I'm proud she's one of the closest TiBB friends I have

Last edited by Princess; 09-11-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote