Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
I swear yes, but not infront of young kids... and young kids could be watching TV at that time of day...

Once again, it didn't offend me at all.... I am just saying that it is not overly PC & silly to not allow swearing on daytime TV...

I have no problem with swearing (or sex) on TV, but it needs to be at an appropriate time...
Why though?

Putting restrictions on such things only encourages people to do it more, a bit like when you see a 'Wet Paint' sign and you want to touch it, when you know you shouldn't, and it also teaches people that it's wrong. And is sex wrong? No, no it isn't. So why should it be portrayed as that?

And swearing is only 'wrong' if you are the type of person that likes to get pissy over a four letter word, really. Personally, to quote John "I couldn't give a rip"...because, really, it's just a four letter word. There's far worse things like paedophiles, murderers and rapists that I would try my best to protect my children from. Honestly, a four letter word that they're going to end up saying at some point in their life is not the biggest of my concerns, nor should it be for anyone. It's not going to kill them...
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote