¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I'll post mine since I can't exactly PM myself, and just to give you an idea of what the votes should look like:

Quote:
Best British Male: - Fake Blood, Kele Okereke, Example, Plan B
Best British Female: - M.I.A., Paloma Faith, Laura Marling
Best British Group: - Mini Viva
Best British Band: - Mumford and Sons, Goldfrapp, Skunk Anansie, Antony and the Johnsons
Best British Album: - '/\/\ /\ Y /\' by M.I.A.; 'Sigh No More' by Mumford and Sons; 'Wonderlustre' by Skunk Anansie; 'Swanlights' by Antony and the Johnsons
Best British Single: - 'Do-Wah-Doo' by Kate Nash; 'XXXO' by M.I.A.; 'Rocket' by Goldfrapp; 'I Wish' by Mini Viva
Best British Breakthrough: - Example, Marina and the Diamonds, Two Door Cinema Club, Mini Viva
Best British Breakthrough Single: - 'Crystalized' by the XX; 'Watch the Sun Come Up' by Example; 'I Am Not A Robot' by Marina and the Diamonds; 'Under the Sheets' by Ellie Goulding

Best International Male: - Bruno Mars, Cee-Lo Green, Eminem, Simon Curtis
Best International Female: - Kelis, Christina Aguilera, Robyn, Nelly Furtado
Best International Group: - Sleigh Bells...
Best International Band: - Arcade Fire, Scissor Sisters, Neon Trees, Grinderman
Best International Album: - 'The Suburbs' by Arcade Fire; 'Treats' by Sleigh Bells; 'Contra' by Vampire Weekend; 'Night Work' by Scissor Sisters
Best International Single: - 'Fire With Fire' by Scissor Sisters; 'Month of May' by Arcade Fire; 'Acapella' by Kelis; 'Crossfire' by Brandon Flowers
Best International Breakthrough: - Brandon Flowers, The Naked and Famous, Sleigh Bells, Neon Trees
Best International Breakthrough Single: - 'Young Blood' by The Naked and Famous; 'Crossfire' by Brandon Flowers; 'Crown on the Ground' by Sleigh Bells; 'Animal' by Neon Trees

Best Live Act: - Stevie Wonder (glastonbury ), Arcade Fire, Muse, Kasabian
Best Music Video: - 'Not Myself Tonight' by Christina Aguilera; '**** You' by Cee-Lo Green; 'Born Free' by M.I.A.; 'Stylo' by Gorillaz.

Shut the Frig Up Award: Usher, Cheryl Cole, Diana Vickers, JLS
TiBB Hall of Fame - The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Prince, The Jimi Hendrix Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 18-10-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote