BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

It's lacroix darling

Favourites (more):
BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Eye View Post
Do they plan on making the campaign longer than 10 hours and completely overhauling the abysmal multiplayer? I won't hold my breath.

Yeah okay, I'll admit, I'm not exactly crazy for COD. Call me narrow minded, but if you've played one you've played them all in my view. I prefer the silliness and mayhem of Left 4 Dead, even though that itself is running on the positively ancient Source Engine.
They aren't completely overhauling the CoD multiplayer, but they are adding some pretty big things. For example, they're adding a new currency system called CoDPoints. This is in addition to the xp system but currency allows you to buy your favourite guns, weapons, attachments, killstreak rewards etc when YOU want. Another thing are the wager matches I mentioned which allow you to gamble your CoDPoints in matches. For example there's a new wager match type called Sticks and Stones. You get a Ballistic Knife (a knife you can shoot) and a tomahawk (throwing knife) and a crossbow. If you kill anyone with a tomahawk then you bankrupt them. I could go on and on about the wager matches though lol.

And I've never played Left 4 Dead, I'm a PS3 guy. But I'm sure you've played Nazi Zombies at some point? Didn't you like it? If so then they're bringing it back in Black Ops with access to modern-ish weapons like the AK-47 (my favourite gun in Mw2 ) for killing all those zombies.

Anyways I'm real excited for it!