CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Default The Mole 3 | Episode 6 // 3 Dec [And The Moles 7th victim is...]

Episode 6 - Shoot the Target

Firstly congratulations on now surviving 6 executions. Not long left now until the final 3 is upon us.

Tonights mission is basically a game of tag. One player, selected at random will be chosen by me to start the game. They have had a target placed upon their back from The Mole. They must remove this target and pass it to any other player in the game within half an hour of getting it.

To do this they must post:

Quote:
I Target...[name of player]

The player that then recieves the target must then also get rid of the target in the exact same way. You can pass it back between 2 players or pass it around as a group, but basically you need to remove the target off your back.

This game will last until tomorrow at 10PM.

Rules:

*EVERY PLAYER must be 'targeted' at least once.
*YOU MUST remove the target off your back within half an hour (if this does not happen 5 times within the game, the mission is falied)
*If the target is not removed with half an hour of getting it, it will then go back to the previous player and they have half an hour to remove it again.

The player to start the game and have the target first is...

Spoiler:

Smithy

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote