Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamcheese View Post
First time poster,just thought I,d have to have my say....
Jeeeez the poor fella must be a serial killer or something?? Bank robber? At the very least he must put puppies into binbags and throw them in the canal??
I`ve watched every series of big brother and usually the winner or at least the finalists are the ones who I`ve liked all the way through,and the ones who I like the least are the ones who are seen as the "villians"...so I see myself as a bit of a good judge of the people who go in.
As for aaron he seems to be a nice lad,well brought up with good manners etc,quite funny at times,and good tv most of the times.Sure he sulks too much,and there`s times I cringe and say "come on aaron grow up",but on the whole I like him.
But to hear to some of the hatred towards him makes me think Im watching a different show,so over the top and totally out of order,he cant win he says something nice about someone (alex) and he`s playing a game,moan at someone for burping in his face,and he`s a vile creature,no matter what he does he cant win with some people.
I`m not sure If I want him or Alex to win,but the more some of these morons hate him for no real reason the more I want him to do well!!
Superb post and welcome to the forums : )

Kazanne - 100% chuffed with that post - Freddie was a big favourite until he was assassinated - couldnt agree more