Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
That explanation is in post, no37 in this thread. What do you think of it?

Your argument here is full of assumption. It really isn't compelling at all, plus I believe Harry!

Yes he said he Souled his Soul. Your description of this is of a creep in my view. No one goes to those lengths to get on BB for the love of BB.

Rice & Popadoms. why make an excuse for him, it's a contradiction, no reason to deny it really.
Ok just read it. You missed out Tom totally ignoring Aaron, which resulted in Aaron being arsey with him. Oh well?

Oh good, i'm glad you believe Harry. Harry's tweet, about half way down the page. bbharryblake - "no as I keep stating I said it was a stressful environment, so he does like Faye."

Then there's the moment in the house when Harry was talking to Aaron about Faye and Aaron said that he really likes her and Harry said "I know, that's what worries me"

I think a fan would go to any lengths to get on BB, don't forget this was his 3rd attempt. Still don't think it was soul selling (odd choice of words) just different tactics.

Rice and popadoms are bland. So no contradiction. It's obvious that the part that doesn't agree with him are the spices in the dishes. Which is why he avoided them.

Last edited by MrWong; 09-11-2011 at 06:20 PM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote