Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

LOL Lucas.

I'll open applications now since I won't be starting it for a week or so yet. Just have 3 tasks to sort out and then I'm set to go. *puts on the ICB font and gets all serious*

Applicants of In Cold Blood 3 need to be aware that the game has somewhat changed, or at least the superficial aspects of it have. I'll reveal the backstory nearer the launch, but the first major difference is that the characters have all been given motives to kill. The second is that you'll be applying for these characters. In the event you pick a character that's already been taken, you'll be offered another (if I accept you) - and if you're worried about picking a character you think might die quickly, don't worry, because the characters' fates only depend on your work, not my storywriting

There are a handful of new twists and turns to divert from the 'Stab in the Dark' method, but there'll still be two of those. I'll of course reveal these at my leisure.

I'm willing to accept players who have appeared in previous series of the game, but I will give priority to newbies - simply because it's fairer and I want to see fresh blood spilt

You have until Friday 6pm to PM me - and here are the names of the characters you can apply for. I'm not revealing other information about them until you've got them, since some of their info is secret. Just put in the PM the name of the character you want

Names
Janelle
Josh
Caleb
Sam
Melena
Jasmine
Daniel
Cassie
John
Rae
Daniela
Benny
Martha
Zak
Enigma

Enigma is a girl if that influences your decision the others are quite obvious what gender they are (although gender doesn't really matter in this).

So you know their names, you know their genders - and you now know that they're ready to die for fame - so what are you waiting for? Get PMing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 03-12-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote