UBB: Nikki
BB11: Josie
CharlieO

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Josie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
Well looks like maybe one day you will realise that christmas is a time to put the past behind you, start afresh with people and let bygones be bygones.

Try it, regardless of how you currently feel about your father, simply accepting he will be there and not self exiling yourself from the family group, you may actually enojy your christmas a little more.

Besides if you feel things are getting on top of you and you want to lash out either physically or verbally, you can always retreat to Plan B and retire to your room.
No, my biological father is dead to me and I will never talk to him again. You do not know what he has done, there is no need for me to be in his company.

Christmas is just another day to me and means nothing towards starting a fresh. May be the ignorance of youth but it is how I feel which is important to me and I am happy with my decisions. It isn't even the fact I will be secluded which bothers me, it is that I was not allowed to go elsewhere for the day but am not being included either.

ME AND GOD WE DON'T GET ALONG, SO NOW I SING

Last edited by CharlieO; 25-12-2011 at 12:38 AM.
CharlieO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote