View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 11:02 PM #63

Lesley BB6 - Yes she was a nasty, spiteful cow to Sam but I would have loved to have seen a confrontational über bitch like her in a boring series like BB12.

Roberto BB6 - One of the most hillarious housemates of all time. What a cheeky monkay.

Saskia BB6 - Was intelligent, feisty, funny, spoke her mind and was gorgeooooous!! She would have been great without Maxwell and those racist undertones of her behaviour - both sealed a rightfully deserved halfway point eviction.

Sam BB7 - definetely evicted at the right time but just think of all the waves her kooky behaviour made in such a short time!

Emily BB8 / Lesley BB8 - oh how that series might have been infinitely better if those two stuck around a little longer.

Belinda BB9 - Probably my numero uno most underrated HM. I didn't get the hate - she made great TV. She was a complete nut with some weird opinions, was totally being herself and stirred things up a bit too.

Ben BB11 - Just loved watching him. Great HM.

Tashie / Rebekah / Heaven BB11 - Girls with faults but personalities too. Very multilayered. Of course they were all voted off in the first three weeks. :yawn: What possessed them to put that Louise in? I swear if there is one Louise-type in BB13 I'm not watching. Georgia, Nicola & the twins showed in CBB9 it is possible to be a model and have a brain / opinion.

Last edited by jadoredior; 25-02-2012 at 11:03 PM.
jadoredior is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote