Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Default Interveiw!

Quote:
Sounding much more composed than last night, Caroline talked about the crowds reaction to her eviction:

“I wasn’t shocked at their reaction, but I didn’t let it upset me, just let it bounce off me to be honest. They were bound to be cruel, I caused a lot of controversy, unintentionally, but I know I upset a lot of people and those people have loyal supporters, so good on them for speaking out.”

With regards to Brian Dowling’s uncharacteristic opinion that she had gone too far, she responded:

“I didn’t take offence, he was right – I did go too far. My problem is that I have verbal diarrhoea, and I am sorry to anyone I caused offence to. I said a lot of stupid and tactless comments, it was just me thinking out loud, so I was glad he gave me the opportunity to explain that.”

The subject of her parents disapproval to her taking part came up, but she was insistent that she didn’t feel she had ruined her life by taking part:

“I had a great time in the house, and made many good friends. I am just going to move on now, it definitely hasn’t ruined my life. I admit I was very vocal, but I guarantee if I hadn’t been there to say those things quite so loudly, they still would have been said, and now I am out it will be interesting to see who says what. ”

And what do her parents think now that she is out?

“I wouldn’t know, I havent spoken to them, but I am not worried about their reaction” – AWKWARD!

According to Caroline, the top four saved last night were all deserved:

“They were all very nice people, I think Adam will definitely win. A lot of people on the show irritated me, but I didn’t really dislike anyone.”

Except Luke A?

“Luke A doesn’t like me, it was a two-way street that wasn’t interpreted that way, but it always takes two to tango. He was incredibly competitive, and was always having a go at me before tasks, and forever commenting about my maturity. At one point, which the cameras didn’t capture, he said to me “don’t ever ever speak to me again”, so it was a mutual dislike.”

So, did you find it petty that he didn’t say goodbye?

“No, not at all. I wouldn’t have wanted to say goodbye to him anyway, I said goodbye to the friends I had in there, that was all that mattered.”

So, is this mutual dislike the reason you did not apologise for the Mr & Mrs comment?

“I didn’t even realise I had said it. To be honest, if someone had pointed it out I would have apologised. I never intended to hurt or belittle anyone, and I am truly sorry for any offence I have caused. I am not a manipulative person, I just don’t think before I speak all the time, but I am very sorry to anyone I have upset.”

Does that include Adam (after the Gorilla comment)?

“That was so not intentional, I refer to myself as a blue whale, and am constantly comparing people to animals and inanimate objects to be funny, there was no harm meant in it at all, and it was definitely not a racist comment, and I am truly sorry to anyone who thought that it was. I have never intentionally set out to hurt anyone or belittle them in the slightest and I am truly sorry for any offence I may have caused.”

Moving on to other relationships in the house, Caroline went on to discuss Connors dislike of Diana and Ashley and Luke S’s romance.

“I think that Luke S and Ashley have an ideal relationship for inside the house, they need each other in there and seem to have a lot of fun together, but I have to be honest I would be completely and utterly gobsmacked if it lasts when they get out, but you never know, I may just be gobsmacked.”

“The reason that Connor dislikes Diana so much is that she plays up for the camera. Everything she does is directly aimed at the camera, but what the public doesn’t see is that when the camera is not pointing at her she walks around looking at the floor floating around like a ghost.”

Two words, Harry Maxwell….

“Oh my god, Harry Maxwell is a lying B*STARD. I can’t believe that he has been saying all these things, I did not chase him on facebook, and I did not approach him and kiss him. I have never approached a bloke in my life, and if I was going to it would be a 16 year old Apprentice reject”.

So what does the future hold for Caroline now?

“I plan on living summer to the full and then I am off to University in September to study films.”
Source:http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/reality...ram-interview/

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote