View Single Post
Old 15-08-2012, 12:18 PM #69
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

The way I see it, is, Conor got a way high percentage in the first one as he got the EIZFIT vote most likely, same as the earlier eviction votes for a few of them based on the most prolific housemates at that time. As time went on and fans saw the personalities emerging on what small amount of feed shown to them, their perceptions of some of the housemates changed, as then did the percentages, Deana's and her soldiers percentages rose, and Conor's and his little gang's seemed to dwindle. That is just how I see it. Also 'not all percentages were shown' we have to remember, so for all we know Conor's could have dwindled massively, and he also wasn't exactly up against much competition early on and in others later on he was almost on the chopping block. I think that is why he got the whiteroom get out clause. To me that spells Conor's unpopularity despite the percentages which need to be taken in context.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 15-08-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote