View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 04:33 PM #14

It's very early days yet and I wouldn't say she was my favourite yet or anything, but I like Liz so far.
For some reason I find her a bit comical, I think it's her constant straight faced expression, she just seems like she is in a completely different zone to the others at times, a bit quirky or something.
When she was saying she was more used to getting death threats than people being nice to her, or when she was talking about being called a menopausal bearded lady, even then she retained this completely deadpan expression and just says these things so matter of factly and calmly.

Not sure why I find this amusing but I do. I think it's just because I find her a bit odd.
I thought it was nice when her face lit up and she smiled when Jim told her she had made his time better and he was very glad to have met her. Also one of the times in the diary room she seemed so happy just because people were being nice to her. Also when she was just standing there in the sunglasses and suit (and Jasmine was saying she looked cool) it reminded me of Gina in the shades in the bedroom last year. Just kinda standing there in the shades sort of zoned out looking from the rest.

I hope she opens up a bit more with the others and continues amusing me with that deadpan expression. :-)
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote