View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 05:14 AM #1677

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

This 'rewind button' is the same bullsh*t that they used to save Frank isn't it ?
They have nothing all Season and then, precisely at the point where there's a good chance that Frankie could be up, they stick this stupid twist in there!

I'm not quite sure how it works anyway!
If you're nominated and there's a chance that you could be evicted why the hell would you not press the button ?
I'm obviously missing something......right ?

As much as i disliked Christine i did think it was ridiculous that she got that level of boo'ing when someone as disgusting as Aaryn or Amanda didn't! Someone as heinous and slimy as Frankie deserves a really bad reception but no doubt he'll skip out of the house to massive cheers!
It just goes to show how ridiculously stupid and ignorant Americans can be when religion and it's connection to marriage vows are involved! Cody was fully aware that Christine's married but showed her husband absolutely no respect but again, i'm sure he'll get massive cheers when he leaves the house!

This whole Season and the way the majority of the twats in that house have (barely) played the game has been absolutely pathetic!!!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote