Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Hun, your list is almost identical to this week's chart top 10 (plus PATD, Shawn Mendes and two songs that have only just left the top 10 after several months, and minus Drake and Ariana, which are probably the best two songs in there?), of course it isn't very rare for generic pop to impress you

Chart pop will always have a place in my heart and I'm not saying you should immediately develop a taste for underground indie symphonic trip-hopera instead - to paraphrase cupcakKe, like what the **** you like, **** the world - but the way you stick so rigidly to the top 10 concerns me a little and in other words you should stream Golden on Spotify immediately or else
I never really look at the Official Charts so I wouldn't know what was Top 10 or not I only use it to check dates they were released for this.

I suppose by generic pop I meant that's I felt like I'd heard the song a hundred times before, whereas a lot of others in my list are ones where I've felt it's brought something new in one way or another.