Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 24-09-2011, 02:52 PM #1

Default Rebeckah Aden and a few other things my view

Just a few thoughts on last night.

1 Rebeckah claims she was protecting Aden over chocolate gate, this may be possible as we would not know because of editing, although Rebeckah had said (coviently) that she forgot she had said Heaven was eating to Jay, so Im not so sure if she just quickly thought up a story of protecting Aden, something compulsive lyers are very good at doing.

2 she said in her interview that only her and Aden know the truth about 'their' so call relationship. So could this mean that it was a kind of planned showmance between the two, which obviously didnt work to Rebeckahs advantage, and that she cant really say anything as it could go against Aden regarding the public.

3 she claims to want to date Aden when he comes out, however there is a long way in the show to go yet, and who knows if Aden gets close to one of the other girls in the mean time, ie Maisy. If this happens the Rebeckah playing Aden will quickly be forgotten.

4 I just LOVED Rebeckahs goodbye message, it really stirred it up, Heaven said it how it was but was quickly shouted down by Harry, who as Heaven said only defended Rebeckah because she spoke well of him, Harry had a very different view of Rebeckah before that message.

Also the vote to save is far far better than to evict. I am likeing this new formate. Its a shame though that and extra highight show couldnt be slotted in somewhere considering ch5 have a few channels such as 5*

sorry for long post just a few of my thoughts.

I have no idea who winner could be as yet and often we have a good idea by now who is in running
ibkaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 04:26 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Mark

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Mark

I loved Rebeckah's goodbye message as well and I'm so glad they decided to do them. She said it like she felt it and that created a lot of ****!

I also agree slightly with your view on Harry. His opinion did change of Rebeckah, although I think it slightly changed a bit in the week when they had a conversation. While he might not be team Rebeckah he's warmed to her more after what she said last night. It's true though, he is real. He's another one who'll tell it like it is, bluntly without caring about the consequence.

Little Mix
tweetypiebabe1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 04:59 PM #3
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibkaz View Post
1 Rebeckah claims she was protecting Aden over chocolate gate, this may be possible as we would not know because of editing, although Rebeckah had said (coviently) that she forgot she had said Heaven was eating to Jay, so Im not so sure if she just quickly thought up a story of protecting Aden, something compulsive lyers are very good at doing.
Yea I don't believe that protecting Aden line either. Also that wasn't the issue put to her, it was who told Jay.

She was hardly protecting Aden when she rushed out of the bedroom to confront Heaven. Rebeckah quiet readily brought what Heaven had told Aden into argument.

I feel Rebeckah only cares for herself.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aden, rebeckah, things, view