Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 22-10-2011, 07:51 PM #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
Harry would be the most shocked though. We have never had a winner like Harry before. He's just a normal, decent bloke with not really any "mind games". He doesn't feel sorry for himself and just gets on with it. I would absolutely love it if Harry and Alex were the final 2 left in the house. It would be a good end to quite a good series. Meh I don't want Aaron to win.. sure he won't be the worst winner but I just hope for once one of my favourites win! lol.
I agree with you.
I would like someone to win who has not schemed since day one and had a faux romance like Aaron, jumping on Tom to get himself noticed, kissing Maisie because she was there and making an idiot of Faye. As soon as an eviction has he occurred he is straight away mending bridges so he is not nominated. This is a man whi has tried 4 times to get on the show and has followed it avidly. Copying John James to get to the final.
Harry or Alex to win.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, alex, close