Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 24-10-2011, 04:57 PM #1

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

The Producers have an agenda. As for selection, I waited 3 hours in 2004 in London and had a numpty called Danny (Geordie?) just take a few seconds to pick out the Eye Candy the rest of us were told to Go Home. 2005 and I applied in Dublin, got called back but that was it. Never bothered with it until 2009 in Dublin and again lasted all of a few seconds. In 2010 I was in Glasgow and got called back and then after a few months a call to go to London. I think there was some fixing going on as too few of the ones I met that actually made it to the Opening Night 80. Finally, I was in Manchester this year, no queues, (bad sign) and it was obvious that the Producers had made up their minds. No oldies, no one with an IQ above 70!
Kazakh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 05:05 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazakh View Post
The Producers have an agenda. As for selection, I waited 3 hours in 2004 in London and had a numpty called Danny (Geordie?) just take a few seconds to pick out the Eye Candy the rest of us were told to Go Home. 2005 and I applied in Dublin, got called back but that was it. Never bothered with it until 2009 in Dublin and again lasted all of a few seconds. In 2010 I was in Glasgow and got called back and then after a few months a call to go to London. I think there was some fixing going on as too few of the ones I met that actually made it to the Opening Night 80. Finally, I was in Manchester this year, no queues, (bad sign) and it was obvious that the Producers had made up their minds. No oldies, no one with an IQ above 70!
I knew there'd be no-one over 40 this year but was shocked that it was actually no over 30s. Eye candy now (girls) is more important as C5 is tied to the Desmond empire (Star, OK! etc). Heaven was picked as she fullfilled 2 diversity roles (being cyncial she's over 30 and quite interesting and black which you I'd imagine you don't see in Star)
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, attempts, bb, previous