Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 17-11-2011, 03:38 PM #251
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Pyramid you admitted hours ago that Aaron wasn't drunk
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:40 PM #252
0_o

0_o

Actually I find it a little odd that we get a nothing more than a 1min clip of what is quite an important convo in the big scheme of things, to some anyway
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:43 PM #253
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Does anyone really care what Aaron does with the money?

I mean, besides the obvious 'but its a chance to bash aaron' reason...
I'm not that bothered, I know 20k is a lot of money but if any of the housemates are clever with their new "fame" they could easily make a lot more than that. I just think the arguments in support of Aaron going back on his deal are a bit flimsy, like I said in another thread it's arguing about it on here that makes me care more than I would

Plus it is a chance to bash Aaron
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:48 PM #254
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Here it is.... I thought you may have recalled it as it was round about the same time JesusHChrist was putting over his situation regarding the car.

I know we are all on a forum talking about it and that we are all nobodies: but I don't see what is really confusing at that at all? anyway, I will try to explain.

you had stated that you think Aaron is not going to give Jay his share of the winnings - when there is nothing to prove that. (just as there is nothing to prove that Jay will or won't stick to his 'take the money, Idont want it' thing). You then added that moaning about someone going back on a deal before the money has arrived, is classless and petty.

With you saying you think Aaron will go back on his word, when we don't know that, isn't the same terminology therefore applied conversely - I understand it's your view and I understand why you may have that view: but I'm not entirely clear what the difference is - whether it be Jay/Jays mum/ or anyone else - none of us know what is happening.

We are all in effect 'moaning'/'arguing' about whats,, ifs, maybe, why..... when not one of us know what Aaron and Jay have discussed (if anything) between themselves.

Hope this explains a bit better?
In no interviews has Aaron even mentioned the deal. When he was on the "the winners story" last night, they brought the Ł50k split up and he talked about it, he could have easily said that he had a deal with Jay in place to split it further, but he didn't. He hasn't addressed it on twitter in the face of people asking him about it, either. He doesn't want to share it and neither would I.

His boy comes first and he's doing the right thing, but to me, I don't think Aaron wants to or intends to share the money with Jay. I've also said that the McKray twins have even made his life easier for him, by bitching and moaning. If they'd waited it all out before going public, they'd have got sympathy, that's the difference.

It's his ****ing money, and I hope he spends his ****ing money on his ****ing son, and everyone else, including me can get to ****. Jay was a **** in the house, and he's a **** outside the house, he should have been kicked out, so I really don't care, and if Aaron does ****ing shaft jay, then all the ****ing better as far as I'm concerned, but for my own ****ing sanity, I'll be staying the **** clear of this ****ing thread for a long ****ing time.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:48 PM #255
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Pyramid you admitted hours ago that Aaron wasn't drunk
See instead of the bored smiley - why can't you see that Niahm ASKED me which post I was referring to? And THAT is why I presented it now, at this stage. I'd have thought that was obvious from the last few posts.

The discussion has evolved since then - and since I placed that post up - which I brought to this part of the thread, 'cause Niahm requested it.

Quote:
Actually I find it a little odd that we get a nothing more than a 1min clip of what is quite an important convo in the big scheme of things, to some anyway
See that's the bit I don't trust. We have seen only this 'edit'. It seems very odd that Aaron would suddenly just open up a convo like this unless both of them had been discussing it ...... and we haven't been shown that part.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:56 PM #256
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus.H.Christ View Post
In no interviews has Aaron even mentioned the deal. When he was on the "the winners story" last night, they brought the Ł50k split up and he talked about it, he could have easily said that he had a deal with Jay in place to split it further, but he didn't. He hasn't addressed it on twitter in the face of people asking him about it, either. He doesn't want to share it and neither would I.

His boy comes first and he's doing the right thing, but to me, I don't think Aaron wants to or intends to share the money with Jay. I've also said that the McKray twins have even made his life easier for him, by bitching and moaning. If they'd waited it all out before going public, they'd have got sympathy, that's the difference.

It's his ****ing money, and I hope he spends his ****ing money on his ****ing son, and everyone else, including me can get to ****. Jay was a **** in the house, and he's a **** outside the house, he should have been kicked out, so I really don't care, and if Aaron does ****ing shaft jay, then all the ****ing better as far as I'm concerned, but for my own ****ing sanity, I'll be staying the **** clear of this ****ing thread for a long ****ing time.

Okay, we are getting there.... Aaron has not discussed it - and I agree - that is his right. He may not share, he may do - we don't know - and that's the crux of the matter. (It's really nowt to do with any of us, but it passes an otherwise bleak and rainy afternoon).

It's the Aaron bashing going on - for something that Aaron has neither confirmed nor denied or indeed, spoken of at all - there is no proof of what he intends to do.

Of course we can have opinoin on what we think, i wasn't meaning you shouldn't. It would be a hell of a quiet forum if we didn't have our own views.
Old 17-11-2011, 03:56 PM #257
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post

See that's the bit I don't trust. We have seen only this 'edit'. It seems very odd that Aaron would suddenly just open up a convo like this unless both of them had been discussing it ...... and we haven't been shown that part.
There could also have been a part either in the same convo, or later in the day that they decided against doing this. Thats not really reaching too much...could explain why there has been no mention of this split by Aaron...Ma Mckray could have noticed that the only vid available to the public was this one, and seized on that chance. Or of course Aaron may be purposely not mentioning it simply because he doesnt want to split. Its all ifs, coulds and buts really

But either way, it should be kept between Jay and Aaron, whatever happened in the house...until either actually comes out and says something solid on the matter. Speculating only winds fans of either up more...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:57 PM #258
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
There could also have been a part either in the same convo, or later in the day that they decided against doing this. Thats not really reaching too much...could explain why there has been no mention of this split by Aaron...Ma Mckray could have noticed that the only vid available to the public was this one, and seized on that chance. Or of course Aaron may be purposely not mentioning it simply because he doesnt want to split. Its all ifs, coulds and buts really

But either way, it should be kept between Jay and Aaron, whatever happened in the house...until either actually comes out and says something solid on the matter. Speculating only winds fans of either up more...
yes, exactly. We dont' know waht happened after that ......and yes, it should have been kept private between A&J without Jay or Ma Waggot having pops all over the place.

Does this mean this matter is now sorted??...
Old 17-11-2011, 04:09 PM #259

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Am I missing something here?! What business is it of mine or anyone else what the hell the HMs do or don't do with the money. I couldn't give a rat's behind what they do and I would not think any the less of any of them TBH if they all just decided to hang on to what they've got. At least Aaron won his fair and square, the rest of the money was down to a lucky dip not to winning the money on merit. Though perhaps Alex could shove a few quid Tom's way seeing as how he was her best friend in the house

I'm sick and tired of people bleating on and on about it. I guarantee that if Jay had won, the Anti Aaron brigade would not be whining about it at all.

Thank goodness someone wrote what I was thinking..........its getting tedious now

Well done Angus!
G1dds is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:16 PM #260
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

what money!,lol
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:32 PM #261

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Youd be surprised at how little money 20K actually is, not a lot at all.
Yayita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jay or aaron, money, prize, situation, update