Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-12-2011, 10:12 AM #21
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk3388 View Post
no way! i thought he wasnt there for the money ?
At least that was what everyone was claiming
Show me the posts where people were claiming this then? A lot said any money made is good as it helps obviously, other than that, Aaron got the BB winner title, which cannot be taken away from him and that is something all the other ex BB12 housemates don't have

As for making money off the back off BB, good luck to any who can do that for a while, if mug mags and media, etc; are going to pay any reality contestants for such. I know I would take any money I could make off the back of such shows if it was me in that position. The difference with some as in Aaron and say Anton and Rebecah, is Aaron isn't chasing fame off the back off BB, being the 'WinneR', he doesn't have to, Anton and Rebecah are fame wanabees and are still chasing that pretty elusive fame now as they are media *****s/wanabees, they are so desperate it is becoming laughable.

As Santon so nicely indicated, Anton is all for gathering twitter followers, half probably just following anyone anyway as Anton thinks that is the be all and end all to getting noticed as he is such a wanabee

Last edited by Suze; 18-12-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
anton, crap, heat, mag, spot