Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-10-2012, 10:25 PM #8
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Please don't get warthogs thread closed ...
Civil unrest happens when people are not happy, right now unemployed people are not happy, employed people are not happy, people in social housing are not happy, people with morgages are not happy, people who live in private rented accommodation are not happy...
Do you see where i'm going with this? Only a tiny percentage of the population are happy, this is not conducive to a happy society with happy communities.
Something has to change.
totally 100% agree and understand where you are going with this ...

I can say with hand on heart, that it matters not a jot....... the standard of intelligence to run an country as far as ANY UK contenders is concerned : is a joke. this has been proven over the last recent years: young shoulders simply have not enough understanding..... they may have the academic intelligence, but they lack the real life (that crap phrase but so true'' uni of life'') experience. These recent leaders are too young.....

Cameron is a joke, as is Milliband. As was Major, as was Brown. Too young, so full of the " I can sort this out""... too much of a 'know it all'.

Not one of them have any iota how to run a country.

Nor do I.... therefore I appreciate the exceptional difficulties any leader faces............................... we only see the part of the picture that directly affects US personally.

what I DO object to is those who chose to vote these people - and now find fault, moan and decry their policies infacto.............................. learn to live and understand when BS is spoken and knowing that all that is promised is absolulutely impossible.

Thing that pisses me off is: it matters not a jot who is in government: they cannot please all of the people all of the time: but by christ: if you (not you personally Kiz, I mean UK voters overall), are going to vote for a particular party: then at least stand by yoru vote, stand by your belief rather than be a turn coat and turn tail at the first sign of trouble and discontent.

Young guns are never going to bring anything good to this country regardless of which party they stand for: they simply don t' have the very basic requirement of having lived through decades and decades upon which to compare.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
austerity, london, measures, protest