Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Photography Competition Forum for TiBB's photography competition. Apply now.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-09-2008, 08:27 PM #1

Default TiBB Photography Contest: Group 2 Voting. [Results Up!]

PLEASE REA

How This Voting Is Going To Work;;
You will vote on this thread for your favorite 2 Photos. Once the voting is over I will add up the votes and reveal the winner and the 1 Person that will be given the boot.

Rules

- You vote for your favorite picture, not one of your friends, as that is completely stupid and idiotic way of voting.
- Vote for you top two photos, based on the theme.
- Contestants in Group 2 are banned from voting in this vote.
- Contestants from Group 1 are allowed to vote for this round of voting.

VOTING ENDS SATURDAY 20th SEPTEMBER AT 8.30PM

THE NEXT THEME/BRIEF WILL BE POSTED AT 9.30PM ON THE SAME DAY

--------------------------------------------------------

The Theme Was: Motion
This had to be something that was in motion.

Remeber to vote for the photos you liked based on the theme.

Right so here are the photos;;

Nickyy

Title: Fireworks
What was your inspiration?
"My insperation and thinking behind this photo was to be different. I don't like to be the same as someone, and I'm pretty confident this isn't a picture someone else will think of. If they did, then you're very clever ."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pinkmichk

Title: Little Legs
my inspiration and thinking was the fact my daughter never stops i actually call her my whirlwind because most the time thats exactly what she is like, plus the fact i had a on tap 'model' helped

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PJ

Titie:Watery Mistake
"Well i was in the bath at the time and as i was running the tap i thought water would be a good think to catch in motion.Plus cars and people are so hard to catch, right."

Double Trouble

Title: Downhill Car With A Hint Of BBQ X PRESS
"Well Alex, i went to the local cemetery to take a picture of me being a moving ghost behind the graves, that didn't work, i took some of birds didn't work either. But on my way out i saw the opportunity to take this one. The cars were not going to fast, they were going just the right speed to produce this picture Thank You. I call this picture Downhill Car With A Hint Of BBQ X PRESS

Gemmer-x

Title: Kid
"erm didn't really plan the photo, was at my friends, saw ellie running around and thought ahh that will make a nice motion photo :]."

Magic

Title: N/A
N/A

(Magics Idea was motion, but motion that wouldn't be noticed at first, the motion of the water running from which his horse drinks from.)

There are your pictures!
Xander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
contest, group, photography, results, tibb, voting