Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 17-03-2011, 03:39 PM #1

Lightbulb Josie Gibson says John James Parton is ‘really old fashioned’

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/big-bro...old-fashioned/

Quote:
The pair do have a lively relationship and Josie admitted that they do argue and row, however the best part of their fall outs is always the making up.

‘We only fall out so much so we can enjoy the making up,’ Josie told Fabulous.

‘I trust him completely now. I know he’d never cheat on me.’
Is it 'cos he's gay ?

Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 04:29 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
Maybe its because their relationship is only a business deal therefore ''cheating'' on her is not really possible, I mean he did cheat on his ex because he told us so.Not only that but Josie has stated openly she would not be with anyone who was a cheat. Also recently on twitter said she checks his TXT messages, why??
I get a bit lost when it comes to what Josie says, there must be somethings she speaks the truth about...................I just dont know what.
pices is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 04:55 PM #3
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

The pair do have a lively relationship and Josie admitted that they do argue and row, however the best part of their fall outs is always the making up.

‘We only fall out so much so we can enjoy the making up,’ Josie told Fabulous.

‘I trust him completely now. I know he’d never cheat on me.’

That bit makes no sense whatsoever If they had a true and loving relationship, there would be no need for constant rows just to make up afterwards. They would already be loved up. So that just reads to me like a pack of lies. But the pair of them always seemed/probably still are, economical with the truth when it suited/s anyway.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 17-03-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 05:46 PM #4
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

well his dress sense is stuck in the past if thats what she means...

Blonde Australian hunk? Isn't he dark haired, skinny and English these days?
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 07:07 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
More like he has told her he "respects" her and wants to "wait until we get married" as an excuse not to have to do the deed with her

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 06:56 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

http://twitpic.com/4afjmr

If you were seeing these three for the first time, who would you say were the real couple? Body language speaks volumes doesn't it?

Last edited by Angus; 18-03-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:28 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post

If you were seeing these three for the first time, who would you say were the real couple? Body language speaks volumes doesn't it?
Yes it does, JJJJ are entwined and leaning towards each other (like lovebirds), Josie looks like an outsider, a fan maybe.Also saw another photo today of just JJJ, again John was leaning away from Josie.............its all subconcious but tells a different story from the hogwash they spout about being together.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:51 PM #8

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pices View Post
Yes it does, JJJJ are entwined and leaning towards each other (like lovebirds), Josie looks like an outsider, a fan maybe.Also saw another photo today of just JJJ, again John was leaning away from Josie.............its all subconcious but tells a different story from the hogwash they spout about being together.
yeah, Josie's well redundant when there's a good-looking boy around .....
Old 18-03-2011, 11:39 PM #9

Quote:

That's just a photo. It is reading too much into very small things.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 07:55 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
That's just a photo. It is reading too much into very small things.
Are these small things? Moving the best friend in permanently. Spending three weeks apart over Christmas and New Year (and moving the gay best friend in immediately). Travelling everywhere with your best friend while your 'girlfriend' travels separately. Telling your 'boyfriend' to have a good night's sleep with his real boyfriend on Twitter, calling him a cock and then deleting it all. Never taking your 'boyfriend' with you on nights out with your friends or when you visit your family. Having your gay best friend to tweet that you rotate your bedrooms when confusion arises about who sleeps where chez JJJJJ. Hovering like a criminal accomplice every time your 'boyfriend' has a microphone in front of his face with a petrified expression on your face; afraid, perhaps, that he'll say something he shouldn't. Agreeing to receive payment for a story that profits on abortion, which purposely hints that Johnny James was the one who forced her to have it, on a front cover that features the real heartbreak of Amanda Holden's miscarriage?

I'm really interested in your answer, because I'm utterly fascinated at this stage by how anyone could like these two cretins.
patsylimerick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 09:42 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylimerick View Post
Are these small things? Moving the best friend in permanently. Spending three weeks apart over Christmas and New Year (and moving the gay best friend in immediately). Travelling everywhere with your best friend while your 'girlfriend' travels separately. Telling your 'boyfriend' to have a good night's sleep with his real boyfriend on Twitter, calling him a cock and then deleting it all. Never taking your 'boyfriend' with you on nights out with your friends or when you visit your family. Having your gay best friend to tweet that you rotate your bedrooms when confusion arises about who sleeps where chez JJJJJ. Hovering like a criminal accomplice every time your 'boyfriend' has a microphone in front of his face with a petrified expression on your face; afraid, perhaps, that he'll say something he shouldn't. Agreeing to receive payment for a story that profits on abortion, which purposely hints that Johnny James was the one who forced her to have it, on a front cover that features the real heartbreak of Amanda Holden's miscarriage?

I'm really interested in your answer, because I'm utterly fascinated at this stage by how anyone could like these two cretins.

You and me both

Nothing will convince me that John James and Josie are romantically involved, even if they walked up the aisle tomorrow. I think they are both just exploiting their z list fame for as long as possible, and whilst Josie might harbour romantic feelings towards John James, I am convinced they are not reciprocated.

However, money talks, and whilst there's still interest in the gruesome twosome who can blame them for taking full advantage. John James is a complete and utter nobody back in Oz, that's the real reason he's still hanging around in the UK like a bad smell. I think he's thankful he can use JJ as an excuse to keep Josie at bay.

Old 19-03-2011, 10:33 AM #12
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

anyone who seriously thinks JJ and J are loved up needs their heads looked at.

How many times since coming out of the house, has anyone seen genuine, tender photos of them looking at each other straight in the eyes with a loved up look? How many times have they been snapped, being oblivious to anyone or anything around them, with that look of love for each other than shows them being wrapped in in each other, that nothing else in the world matters - with the outside world not existing - the way couples who really are in love simply cannot be avoided ? The amount of times they are in the public eye - I cannot recall even one picture that shows that chemistry....not one, and not even remotely.

Mostly it's one or other of them looking out of place, or uncomfortable, or false smiles, fake poses. In the interim, my opinion is that those gullible enough to swallow this act - will be lining this odious twosomes pockets whilst they (JJJ) laugh at how naive some people can be.

I still believe that JJ is gay and if so, that will eventually come out. Might take a while, but you can be sure it will.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 19-03-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 11:21 AM #13

Quote:
Are these small things? Moving the best friend in permanently. Spending three weeks apart over Christmas and New Year (and moving the gay best friend in immediately). Travelling everywhere with your best friend while your 'girlfriend' travels separately. Telling your 'boyfriend' to have a good night's sleep with his real boyfriend on Twitter, calling him a cock and then deleting it all. Never taking your 'boyfriend' with you on nights out with your friends or when you visit your family. Having your gay best friend to tweet that you rotate your bedrooms when confusion arises about who sleeps where chez JJJJJ. Hovering like a criminal accomplice every time your 'boyfriend' has a microphone in front of his face with a petrified expression on your face; afraid, perhaps, that he'll say something he shouldn't.
A fine romance .....
Old 19-03-2011, 12:03 PM #14

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Eric Bristow
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Eric Bristow
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

Seriously, who cares, these two are just fame hungry losers, they put BB to shame!
Rob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 01:59 PM #15

Quote:
Are these small things? Moving the best friend in permanently. Spending three weeks apart over Christmas and New Year (and moving the gay best friend in immediately). Travelling everywhere with your best friend while your 'girlfriend' travels separately. Telling your 'boyfriend' to have a good night's sleep with his real boyfriend on Twitter, calling him a cock and then deleting it all. Never taking your 'boyfriend' with you on nights out with your friends or when you visit your family. Having your gay best friend to tweet that you rotate your bedrooms when confusion arises about who sleeps where chez JJJJJ. Hovering like a criminal accomplice every time your 'boyfriend' has a microphone in front of his face with a petrified expression on your face; afraid, perhaps, that he'll say something he shouldn't.
Well, these are just scraps of information taken off their Twitter pages and Twitter is not another version of live feed. If something isn't reported on there it doesn't mean it didn't happen. People don't document their whole lives on there. It is a tiny fraction of that at most, and it is possible for anyone to weave carefully selected tweets into some sort of narrative that could 'prove' any agenda.

We don't really know what is going on in their, or any, ex-housemates' private lives. Nor any celebrity or public figure for that matter.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 03:00 PM #16

Quote:
Well, these are just scraps of information taken off their Twitter pages and Twitter is not another version of live feed. If something isn't reported on there it doesn't mean it didn't happen. People don't document their whole lives on there. It is a tiny fraction of that at most, and it is possible for anyone to weave carefully selected tweets into some sort of narrative that could 'prove' any agenda.

We don't really know what is going on in their, or any, ex-housemates' private lives. Nor any celebrity or public figure for that matter.
It's also possible for people (josie) to weave apparently careful tweets into her sort of narrative...... Oi luvs myy johneeeeeeeeee jaymmmeees oi do.........
The problem is, he never responds - ever. He's too busy tweeting about how much fun he's having playing FIFA, playing dress up, going to football matches and learning how to be a DJ with his soul mate, JJ2. When they are seen in public - and I've taken an interest he couldn't look more uncomfortable if he had a bad dose of the runs and no prospect of access to toilet paper. You see, the major flaw in your post is the supposition that I want to 'prove' (your inverted commas ) an agenda. I don't have an agenda; I'm just having fun posting on th'internet. But they have an agenda. Yes sirreeee. It's just so laughable and bumbling. Which is such good fun.
patsylimerick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 03:10 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well, these are just scraps of information taken off their Twitter pages and Twitter is not another version of live feed. If something isn't reported on there it doesn't mean it didn't happen. People don't document their whole lives on there.

We don't really know what is going on in their, or any, ex-hIt is a tiny fraction of that at most, and it is possible for anyone to weave carefully selected tweets into some sort of narrative that could 'prove' any agenda.
ousemates' private lives. Nor any celebrity or public figure for that matter.
Precisely, and yet the Josie and John James supporters have no more authentic information or knowledge to go on than those that despise and detest them. Therefore it comes down to a matter of perception and individual opinion.

If a supporter is going to tell me that I don't know them because only a microcosm of their true selves and lives is revealed by their twitter and other media, and that I've got it all wrong, then I will use the same argument back at them since they don't have anything else to base their opinions on either.

Old 19-03-2011, 05:27 PM #18
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Precisely, and yet the Josie and John James supporters have no more authentic information or knowledge to go on than those that despise and detest them. Therefore it comes down to a matter of perception and individual opinion.

If a supporter is going to tell me that I don't know them because only a microcosm of their true selves and lives is revealed by their twitter and other media, and that I've got it all wrong, then I will use the same argument back at them since they don't have anything else to base their opinions on either.

Quite.

body language accounts for much as far as communication goes. I don't need anyone to tell me they aren't in a passionate or romantic relationship - their body language screams that out, loud and clear.

When they decide to have a child - I might reconsider. I think I'll be waiting a very long time mind you....
Old 19-03-2011, 05:37 PM #19
Team Flack

Team Flack

Well the JJJ people do see them way more often in real life than the haters who never see them.
Old 19-03-2011, 05:39 PM #20

Quote:
Nothing will convince me that John James and Josie are romantically involved, even if they walked up the aisle tomorrow. I think they are both just exploiting their z list fame for as long as possible, and whilst Josie might harbour romantic feelings towards John James, I am convinced they are not reciprocated.

However, money talks, and whilst there's still interest in the gruesome twosome who can blame them for taking full advantage. John James is a complete and utter nobody back in Oz, that's the real reason he's still hanging around in the UK like a bad smell. I think he's thankful he can use JJ as an excuse to keep Josie at bay.
"gruesome twosome" - so apt .....
Old 19-03-2011, 05:43 PM #21
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

I'm amazed people are still obssessing over this idea that their relationship is "fake", a business deal, contrived etc. and going to such lengths to try and prove their claims

They've been together for 7 or 8 months now, werent you all saying they'd have broken up as soon as they left the house? Dont really see what else they can do to show they're not a fake couple. And even if they were, why do people even care so much this long after BB?
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 05:46 PM #22
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
Well the JJJ people do see them way more often in real life than the haters who never see them.
Ah...the old nugget term 'haters' always comes in play.

You don't have to hate a person to simply believe that they are not in love. That's not hating. It's called an opinion.

'JJJ'. didn't I read on recently you chastising someone for using such nicknames .......... rather than John James / Josie etc....????

Last edited by Pyramid*; 19-03-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old 19-03-2011, 05:48 PM #23
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
I'm amazed people are still obssessing over this idea that their relationship is "fake", a business deal, contrived etc. and going to such lengths to try and prove their claims

They've been together for 7 or 8 months now, werent you all saying they'd have broken up as soon as they left the house? Dont really see what else they can do to show they're not a fake couple. And even if they were, why do people even care so much this long after BB?

Possibly something to do with the fact that this forum is called Tibbs, and is effectively devoted in the main to Big Brother? perhaps we should all refrain from making comment about any BB housemate from the past entirely then?
Old 19-03-2011, 05:49 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post

Hmmm, Lubex
Old 19-03-2011, 05:52 PM #25
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Possibly something to do with the fact that this forum is called Tibbs, and is effectively devoted in the main to Big Brother? perhaps we should all refrain from making comment about any BB housemate from the past entirely then?
I just find it odd that, considering people are so opposed to their relationship, they carry on hunting down pictures and information about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pices View Post
Hmmm, Lubex
What's that supposed to mean
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fashioned’, gibson, james, john, josie, parton, ‘really