Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 19-06-2011, 01:01 AM #1
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Default Ruin an interesting idea with impatient, narrative destroying whackyness 2.0.

It's like that other game but better because you impatient g-tards can utilize full sentence instead of one word. And if someone's already beaten you to something then edit so you don't confuse ******* you ******.

Here goes :

So one day Arista was walking down the street musing about what it would be like to have his earlobes done in by a perky little fox.

Last edited by Stu; 19-06-2011 at 01:33 AM.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 01:03 AM #2
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

So one day Arista was walking down the street musing about what it would be like to have his earlobes done in by a perky little fox. He decided that now would be a good time to visit the perky little fox hooker shop.

Last edited by Ninastar; 19-06-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 01:04 AM #3
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

So one day Arista was walking down the street musing about what it would be like to have his earlobes done in by a perky little fox. He decided that now would be a good time to visit the gay fox hooker shop. Now as a children's storyteller by definition the details of this journey into the underworld of vulpine fetishism astounded me but let's press on.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:06 AM #4
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

So one day Arista was walking down the street musing about what it would be like to have his earlobes done in by a perky little fox. He decided that now would be a good time to visit the gay fox hooker shop. Now as a children's storyteller by definition the details of this journey into the underworld of vulpine fetishism astounded me but let's press on, Arista was on his way down the street still thinking of Foxes when he stopped and realized back in his flat he was recording a fox documentary not in HD.

Last edited by Patrick; 19-06-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 01:08 AM #5
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

So one day Arista was walking down the street musing about what it would be like to have his earlobes done in by a perky little fox. He decided that now would be a good time to visit the gay fox hooker shop. Now as a children's storyteller by definition the details of this journey into the underworld of vulpine fetishism astounded me but let's press on, Arista was on his way down the street still thinking of Foxes when he stopped and realized back in his flat he was recording a fox documentary not in HD.
"You fiend!" yelled a barely-dressed Graeme Stickings, running from behind with a look of sheer menace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 01:10 AM #6
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

"You fiend!" yelled a barely-dressed Graeme Stickings, running from behind with a look of sheer menace.
Arista turned around; "Now Now, I don't want any trouble Sticks" he said, slowly grabbing hold of his sword from behind his back.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:11 AM #7
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

"You fiend!" yelled a barely-dressed Graeme Stickings, running from behind with a look of sheer menace. Arista turned around; "Now Now, I don't want any trouble Sticks" he said, slowly grabbing hold of his sword from behind his back. ''SILENCE!' whispered Sticks : ''Know thus that nothing compares to seeing all the little greying fox hairs around all the little fox sex holes in crystal 1080i clarity! Yes! I can read minds! Whacky plot revelation!''.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:12 AM #8
Z

Z

"You fiend!" yelled a barely-dressed Graeme Stickings, running from behind with a look of sheer menace. Arista turned around; "Now Now, I don't want any trouble Sticks" he said, slowly grabbing hold of his sword from behind his back. ''SILENCE!' whispered Sticks : ''Know thus that nothing compares to seeing all the little greying fox hairs around all the little fox sex holes in crystal 1080i clarity! Yes! I can read minds! Whacky plot revelation!''. Purple monkey dishwasher.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 01:15 AM #9
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

"You fiend!" yelled a barely-dressed Graeme Stickings, running from behind with a look of sheer menace. Arista turned around; "Now Now, I don't want any trouble Sticks" he said, slowly grabbing hold of his sword from behind his back. ''SILENCE!' whispered Sticks : ''Know thus that nothing compares to seeing all the little greying fox hairs around all the little fox sex holes in crystal 1080i clarity! Yes! I can read minds! Whacky plot revelation!''. Purple monkey dishwasher. ''A typical interjection!'' exclaimed Sticks who could sense with his Jesus superpowers the authorship of Zee.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:16 AM #10
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

"You fiend!" yelled a barely-dressed Graeme Stickings, running from behind with a look of sheer menace. Arista turned around; "Now Now, I don't want any trouble Sticks" he said, slowly grabbing hold of his sword from behind his back. ''SILENCE!' whispered Sticks : ''Know thus that nothing compares to seeing all the little greying fox hairs around all the little fox sex holes in crystal 1080i clarity! Yes! I can read minds! Whacky plot revelation!''. Purple monkey dishwasher. ''A typical interjection!'' exclaimed Sticks who could sense with his Jesus superpowers the authorship of Zee.

Out of the corner of his eye, arista noticed a feisty young cum-dumpster by the name of Scott.

Quote:

Old 19-06-2011, 01:18 AM #11
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Out of the corner of his eye, arista noticed a feisty young cum-dumpster by the name of Scott. ''Scott's the name!'' exclaimed Scott who promptly handed a business card to everyone individually : ''SCOTT - NARRATIVE CROWDER''.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:19 AM #12
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Post preview is your friend. Word to the mummyfucker.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:21 AM #13
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Out of the corner of his eye, arista noticed a feisty young cum-dumpster by the name of Scott. ''Scott's the name!'' exclaimed Scott who promptly handed a business card to everyone individually : ''SCOTT - NARRATIVE CROWDER''.

Arista noticed Scott's 'Swan Queen' tattoo on his shoulder and was intrigue he went over to Scott, 'So are you interested in Swans?' he asked - Scott replied; 'No infact I'm the leader of the Gay Rights movement for Foxes' Arista grinned at Scott.

Last edited by Patrick; 19-06-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 01:23 AM #14
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Arista noticed Scott's 'Swan Queen' tattoo on his shoulder and was intrigue he went over to Scott, 'So are you interested in Swans?' he asked - Scott replied; 'No infact I'm the leader of the Gay Rights movement for Foxes' Arista grinned at Scott.

'I touch myself and Ninastar' he announced defiantely before mincing off to Denmark.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 01:24 AM #15
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

'I touch myself and Ninastar' he announced defiantely before mincing off to Denmark. Meanwhile in Croydon Mark - Poker Hero - found himself at wit's end.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:24 AM #16
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

'I touch myself and Ninastar' he announced defiantely before mincing off to Denmark. Meanwhile in Croydon Mark - Poker Hero - found himself at wit's end. It was a damp summer evening and the busty administrator had been defeated, resoundingly, by a trio of hedgehogs at Yahtzee.

Quote:

Last edited by Shaun; 19-06-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:25 AM #17
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Who cares about punctuation when YOU JUST CANT WAIT TO TYPE OUT AS MANY HORRIBLE IDEAS AS YOU CAN AND SIMPLY REMOVE THE FULL STOPS PATRICK YOU FUCKING STORY KILLER.

Oh. Now you removed that bit and my post looks out of context .

Last edited by Stu; 19-06-2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:26 AM #18
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

-has sacrificed a drastic plot twist because of you-

Quote:

Old 19-06-2011, 01:27 AM #19
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

'I touch myself and Ninastar' he announced defiantely before mincing off to Denmark. Meanwhile in Croydon Mark - Poker Hero - found himself at wit's end. It was a damp summer evening and the busty administrator had been defeated, resoundingly, by a trio of hedgehogs at Yahtzee.

He knew who he needed to help save the day (and his mood), The Cheeky Girls (aka GypsyGoth and chuck.pass). He rang them and got hold of their PA, Smithy.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 19-06-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:28 AM #20
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

He knew who he needed to help save the day, The Cheeky Girls (aka GypsyGoth and chuck.pass). He rang them and got hold of their PA, Smithy. ''Yahtzee, eh, what the fuck are we doing playing Yahtee. It's bang out of order mate, I'm telling you, Bang out of order, innit'' exclaimed Berny The Tough As Nails Hedgehog with a brisk pull on his unfiltered cigarette as Mark plotted revenge.

Last edited by Stu; 19-06-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:30 AM #21
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Who cares about punctuation when YOU JUST CANT WAIT TO TYPE OUT AS MANY HORRIBLE IDEAS AS YOU CAN AND SIMPLY REMOVE THE FULL STOPS PATRICK YOU FUCKING STORY KILLER.

Oh. Now you removed that bit and my post looks out of context .
I'll have you know I came top of the ******ing year in English this year.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:35 AM #22
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

He knew who he needed to help save the day, The Cheeky Girls (aka GypsyGoth and chuck.pass). He rang them and got hold of their PA, Smithy. ''Yahtzee, eh, what the **** are we doing playing Yahtee. It's bang out of order mate, I'm telling you, Bang out of order, innit'' exclaimed Berny The Tough As Nails Hedgehog with a brisk pull on his unfiltered cigarette as Mark plotted revenge.
"Yeah, man, I thought we were in this for some serious wonga," Fabio, the second hedgehog (with a bad Cockney accent), stammered.

Quote:

Old 19-06-2011, 01:36 AM #23
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

He knew who he needed to help save the day, The Cheeky Girls (aka GypsyGoth and chuck.pass). He rang them and got hold of their PA, Smithy. ''Yahtzee, eh, what the **** are we doing playing Yahtee. It's bang out of order mate, I'm telling you, Bang out of order, innit'' exclaimed Berny The Tough As Nails Hedgehog with a brisk pull on his unfiltered cigarette as Mark plotted revenge.
"Yeah, man, I thought we were in this for some serious wonga," Fabio, the second hedgehog (with a bad Cockney accent), stammered.

Mark was growing impatient waiting for a call back from Smithy to confirm the help of GypsyGoth and chuck.pass, but little did he know that they were busy with a bigger situation; Patrick, who was threatening to burn all the worlds dictionaries.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Benjamin; 19-06-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:42 AM #24
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Mark was growing impatient waiting for a call back from Smithy to confirm the help of GypsyGoth and chuck.pass, but little did he know that they were busy with a bigger situation; Patrick, who was threatening to burn all the worlds dictionaries. ''If only that fox fetishism shop - The Dirty Den - didn't sell cheap novelty lighters and if only it wasn't run by Dictionary Dave!'' said GypsyGoth as our heros sat around a table tying together plot elements rather nicely from a secret lair.

Last edited by Stu; 19-06-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:45 AM #25
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Mark was growing impatient waiting for a call back from Smithy to confirm the help of GypsyGoth and chuck.pass, but little did he know that they were busy with a bigger situation; Patrick, who was threatening to burn all the worlds dictionaries. ''If only that fox fetishism shop - The Dirty Den - didn't sell cheap novelty lighters and if only it wasn't run by Dictionary Dave!'' said GypsyGoth as our heros sat around a table tying together plot elements rather nicely from a secret lair.
"How have we made it this far without someone making a FOX Network joke?" gasped chuck.pass, as Rupert Murdoch kicked down the secret lair's entrance and tossed in Sticks' dismembered head.

Quote:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
20, destroying, idea, impatient, interesting, narrative, ruin, whackyness