Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 25-09-2011, 03:00 AM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Thumbs up Lord Aaron's Constant Ownage of Alex. [4 Incidents]

It's happened again tonight.

I love these Aaron and Alex moments, where the bint tells Lord Aaron some story about her life or something and Aaron just doesn't get it at all or makes her look silly.

Incident 1

Alex asks Lord Aaron if he 'loves N-Dubz' and presumes he would even listen to such music.
Aaron does not get this at all and informs her that he doesn't know who they are, and has no desire to find out.
Alex's face drops and she looks as if she is about to cry.

Incident 2

Shortly after, she goes on to make a bigger tit of herself and starts waving her fingers in the air and inviting people to 'Sh*t on 'em!' because that's what the Queen of Chavs, Nicki Minge does.
Aaron gets deeply offended and demands that Alex stops waving a gun around the living room.

Incident 3

Earlier this week Alex begins teaching Aaron the Macarena - and he is abit slow on that.
Alex can't get it into her head that Aaron does not know this dance, so starts aggressively asking him why he doesn't know it, Aaron simply says;
'Why on earth would I want to know that dance?'

Incident 4

Most recent, The Abomination that is Alex - tells Mark and Aaron about her trip to Uganda and how she got a Chocolate Bar stolen.
Aaron then turns this boring tale of Alex's chocolate desire, into a full on lesson on the strength of the average Ant and then throws in another fact about how a Bear can smell chocolate from miles away, this leaves Alex confused and not knowing what to do with her life.

I really hope there is more of these moments to come, because they crack me up.
Aaron's dry humour is just so amazing, the way he turns her stories into something way more OTT than it has to be is just fantastic.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:03 AM #2
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Wow! My opinion of you has just dramatically dropped.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 03:08 AM #3
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Alex-hate on here is really petty, I swear Aaron fans (that are not Alex fans) are just threatened for some reason.
Even if I wasn't an Aaron fan I would still dislike her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukturtle View Post
Wow! My opinion of you has just dramatically dropped.
Why exactly is that?
Old 25-09-2011, 03:13 AM #4
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Why exactly is that?
You have this whole hatred for Alex since day 1 because of the way she looks. And then you say you actually hate her beacuse BB shove her down our throats. But correct me if I'm wrong, but she is probably the 7th/8th most shown housemate in BB this year; the likes of Rebeckah and Aaron are 'shoved down our throats', not her.

You also harp on about her and N-dubz and the dance to Macarena etc. Well firstly, you liked the N-Dubz at one point and secondly, so she asked him if he knows the Macarena? Most of us know it, and it's called being light-hearted and fun. Not everyone in the house has to have a drama over something that nobody really cares about to be interesting. I wish you would learn that Paddy, especially since you have watched BB for a few years now.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Old 25-09-2011, 03:18 AM #5
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukturtle View Post
You have this whole hatred for Alex since day 1 because of the way she looks. And then you say you actually hate her beacuse BB shove her down our throats. But correct me if I'm wrong, but she is probably the 7th/8th most shown housemate in BB this year; the likes of Rebeckah and Aaron are 'shoved down our throats', not her.

You also harp on about her and N-dubz and the dance to Macarena etc. Well firstly, you liked the N-Dubz at one point and secondly, so she asked him if he knows the Macarena? Most of us know it, and it's called being light-hearted and fun. Not everyone in the house has to have a drama over something that nobody really cares about to be interesting. I wish you would learn that Paddy, especially since you have watched BB for a few years now.
I'll admit I didn't like her on Day 1 - because of her looks, yes.

But I would of gave her a chance if she had a redeeming personality and she does not, also - yes Rebeckah and Aden and MAYBE Mark are more shown than Alex, oh and definitely Heaven - but to say Alex is the 7/8th most shown is abit of a silly statement.

They desperately want her to be the new Josie, they even said that on BOTS at one stage, 'Oh I think she's a new Josie.'

My opinion may change on her, because it's still early days [even though it feels like weeks] but I don't know.

And yes I use to like N-Dubz? That was about 2 Years ago now, I don't see why that's relevant at all, when I've changed?
Yeah I get that about the Macarena - but she just seems very aggressive like the way she nearly took Aaron's head off because he didn't know a dance move, or because he didn't know who Nicki Minge was - and she is aggressive [and this is connected to what I said about her being Big Brother's favourite] because she's been arguing with other housemates, especially Maisy alot and it's been completely edited out.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:38 AM #6
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:

But I would of gave her a chance if she had a redeeming personality and she does not, also - yes Rebeckah and Aden and MAYBE Mark are more shown than Alex, oh and definitely Heaven - but to say Alex is the 7/8th most shown is abit of a silly statement.

They desperately want her to be the new Josie, they even said that on BOTS at one stage, 'Oh I think she's a new Josie.'

My opinion may change on her, because it's still early days [even though it feels like weeks] but I don't know.

And yes I use to like N-Dubz? That was about 2 Years ago now, I don't see why that's relevant at all, when I've changed?
Yeah I get that about the Macarena - but she just seems very aggressive like the way she nearly took Aaron's head off because he didn't know a dance move, or because he didn't know who Nicki Minge was - and she is aggressive [and this is connected to what I said about her being Big Brother's favourite] because she's been arguing with other housemates, especially Maisy alot and it's been completely edited out.

And you know this how? From what Tashie said? Come on Patrick you've watched this long enough to know not to believe everything they say as they will be biased in their opinions. Maybe you should form your own opinions on people rather than form your opinions from what other people have said.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Benjamin; 25-09-2011 at 03:42 AM.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:12 AM #7

Favourites:
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites:

Quote:

I'd really like to see what you look like with your obsession with how some of the girls in the house look. Ugly and shallow comes to mind! Alex is not responsible for what is being said about her outside the house. Can you get your head around that? she is in there oblivious as to what BB are showing. And as for saying she was aggressive get over yourself.

She was shocked being that she is thinking like an eighteen year old girl and thinks Aaron thinks on the same line as her. And if she has been having disagreements with Maisy it takes two to tango they are both young and young people tend to have disagreements over the slightest thing.

Last edited by soundslike; 25-09-2011 at 09:17 AM.
soundslike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 09:16 AM #8
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Please, please, please, don't take this the wrong way Patrick, I know you are a big BB fan, but when it goes from disliking a housemate to beginning to look like getting over obsessive, it can begin to look like you don't have much of a life outside the forums. Keeping it more light hearted whilst having a umm, friendly housemate dig, the way say Locke and Novo approach housemates in their posts is a much better way, and that way still gets things off your chest At the end of the day not a single housemate has done any of us any harm after all
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 03:06 AM #9
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

Alex-hate on here is really petty, I swear Aaron fans (that are not Alex fans) are just threatened for some reason.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 03:08 AM #10
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Anyway I LOL'd when Alex was singing '**** on them!' and Aaron turns around and says 'thats sounds pleasant'

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 03:13 AM #11
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Anyway I LOL'd when Alex was singing '**** on them!' and Aaron turns around and says 'thats sounds pleasant'
Old 25-09-2011, 07:44 AM #12
-

-

What an awful reason to dislike someone :/ like ukturtle said, she is hardly shown and when she is she seems nice and funny. Just because you think the world revolves around aaron, there is no reason for the Alex hate
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 08:18 AM #13

Patrick you came straight out the housemate abuse thread after trying to make out you agreed with what had been said then went straight into a new members thread and posted a childish no need sarcastic comment about their post then started a thread with abusive comments about a housemate!!
Surely even you can see how odd that makes you look?

Personally i think its just the usual suspects being over sensitive about something as usual but you wont see me agreeing with them then doing the opposite.
The being rude to new members though is a valid point though and you and a few others need to pack that in.

Last edited by billy123; 25-09-2011 at 08:36 AM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 08:21 AM #14

I like the conversations between Alex and Aaron he isnt being nasty to her, or trying to belittle her at all and its seems quite natural; He has a soft spot for Alex you can tell, he has lots of conversations with her, far more than anyone else seems to and she seems to gravitate towards him, harry and Mark a lot; I tihnk shes sweet, and funny though i actually think shes not as daft as she makes out; The chocoalte bar thing last night made me laugh actually; I really like them both and would be very happy if they, and Mark were the top 3
lisa12000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 08:32 AM #15
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):

It's strange how many people find stupidity endearing. She'll win because of it unfortunately.

Another 7 weeks of Lord Aaron and the Wing Commander taking the piss out of her would almost make up for it though.
headaball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 08:36 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by headaball View Post
It's strange how many people find stupidity endearing. She'll win because of it unfortunately.

Another 7 weeks of Lord Aaron and the Wing Commander taking the piss out of her would almost make up for it though.
Its her genuineness that i like not her stupidity!! Aaron is my favorite but i think some of his fans are threatened by her;I know he isnt going to win, and tbh hes making some pretty fundamental, stupid mistakes in there atm and it will cause his demise if he isnt careful
Old 25-09-2011, 08:41 AM #17
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa12000 View Post
Its her genuineness that i like not her stupidity!! Aaron is my favorite but i think some of his fans are threatened by her;I know he isnt going to win, and tbh hes making some pretty fundamental, stupid mistakes in there atm and it will cause his demise if he isnt careful
Genuineness... in what way? The fact she is stupid and doesn't try to hide it?
headaball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 08:56 AM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by headaball View Post
Genuineness... in what way? The fact she is stupid and doesn't try to hide it?
It was Aaron that said right at the start of this "there is nothing wrong with people who are genuinely stupid its the ones that pretend they are that get on my nerves" Some people are just not intelligent, that doesnt make them any less a person, are any less nice; I dont need my friends to be super intelligent, i just want them to be genuine, not two faced, and want to spend time in my company and i think that Alex is that type of girl
Old 25-09-2011, 09:03 AM #19

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
It's happened again tonight.

I love these Aaron and Alex moments, where the bint tells Lord Aaron some story about her life or something and Aaron just doesn't get it at all or makes her look silly.

Incident 1

Alex asks Lord Aaron if he 'loves N-Dubz' and presumes he would even listen to such music.
Aaron does not get this at all and informs her that he doesn't know who they are, and has no desire to find out.
Alex's face drops and she looks as if she is about to cry.

Incident 2

Shortly after, she goes on to make a bigger tit of herself and starts waving her fingers in the air and inviting people to 'Sh*t on 'em!' because that's what the Queen of Chavs, Nicki Minge does.
Aaron gets deeply offended and demands that Alex stops waving a gun around the living room.

Incident 3

Earlier this week Alex begins teaching Aaron the Macarena - and he is abit slow on that.
Alex can't get it into her head that Aaron does not know this dance, so starts aggressively asking him why he doesn't know it, Aaron simply says;
'Why on earth would I want to know that dance?'

Incident 4

Most recent, The Abomination that is Alex - tells Mark and Aaron about her trip to Uganda and how she got a Chocolate Bar stolen.
Aaron then turns this boring tale of Alex's chocolate desire, into a full on lesson on the strength of the average Ant and then throws in another fact about how a Bear can smell chocolate from miles away, this leaves Alex confused and not knowing what to do with her life.

I really hope there is more of these moments to come, because they crack me up.
Aaron's dry humour is just so amazing, the way he turns her stories into something way more OTT than it has to be is just fantastic.

Why is there the need to call her a bint. And Lord Aaron as you put it is showing himself up to be a nasty piece of work. Lord he aint although he might think he is since his arrogant arse was saved from eviction sadly a few weeks back.

He is sad to want toshow up a young girl for his pleasure and to entertain us. If he can't entertain without being nasty he needs to leave hes boring me now.

Last edited by soundslike; 25-09-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:09 AM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslike View Post
Why is there the need to call her a bint. And Lord Aaron as you put it is showing himself up to be a nasty piece of work. Lord he aint although he might think he is since his arrogant arse was saved from eviction sadly a few weeks back.

He is sad to want toshow up a young girl for his pleasure and to entertain us. If he can't entertain without being nasty he needs to leave hes boring me now.
How is he being nasty? Alex seems to spend a lot of time with Aaron, and he obviously has a real soft spot for her; He has more time for her than virtually all the other cretins in the house!! He joins in her dances, he was playing some game with her the other day, he asks her about her past and what she wants to do with her future; The convos seem natural, not forced and there is some gentle teasing there but no way is it nasty at all
Old 25-09-2011, 09:26 AM #21

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
How is he being nasty? Alex seems to spend a lot of time with Aaron, and he obviously has a real soft spot for her; He has more time for her than virtually all the other cretins in the house!! He joins in her dances, he was playing some game with her the other day, he asks her about her past and what she wants to do with her future; The convos seem natural, not forced and there is some gentle teasing there but no way is it nasty at all

Put it this way try treating a friend or anyone like that outside the house like that and you will find yourself in trouble. Its belittling someone and trying to dismiss everything they say as stupid and irrelevant.

Trying to have a laugh at their expense regardless of what they say.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:36 AM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslike View Post
Put it this way try treating a friend or anyone like that outside the house like that and you will find yourself in trouble. Its belittling someone and trying to dismiss everything they say as stupid and irrelevant.

Trying to have a laugh at their expense regardless of what they say.
i must be a right bitch then, and my friends must because we banter with each other like that all the time
Old 25-09-2011, 09:53 AM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
i must be a right bitch then, and my friends must because we banter with each other like that all the time

The key word you used is friends if that is the case. Aaron has known Alex a few weeks. I know some people behave that way but I think eventually it will end in tears as someone will eventually take it the wrong way. Or something will be said where they feel they are being picked on.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:44 AM #24
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I am an Aaron fan and want him to win but I also really like Alex too, I think she is one of the most interesting in there,she's up for a laugh like with the tanning task,I love the simple things she doesn't get, like boiling an egg or the changing of her bedclothes.

She is funny, I could spend a lot of time with Alex, she has lot's of stories to tell and I am hoping to hear more.

I think a lot of the conversation between Aaron and Alex is just banter,nothing meant unpleasantly and she does seem to often be where Aaron is and talks to him a lot too,so I doubt she minds,she hasn't nominated him at all either nor has he her.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 09:50 AM #25

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

So in your opinion Aaron is a good HM cos he's a pretentious, middle aged sap.

Right.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, alex, constant, incidents, lord, ownage