Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2011, 03:00 AM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Thumbs up Lord Aaron's Constant Ownage of Alex. [4 Incidents]

It's happened again tonight.

I love these Aaron and Alex moments, where the bint tells Lord Aaron some story about her life or something and Aaron just doesn't get it at all or makes her look silly.

Incident 1

Alex asks Lord Aaron if he 'loves N-Dubz' and presumes he would even listen to such music.
Aaron does not get this at all and informs her that he doesn't know who they are, and has no desire to find out.
Alex's face drops and she looks as if she is about to cry.

Incident 2

Shortly after, she goes on to make a bigger tit of herself and starts waving her fingers in the air and inviting people to 'Sh*t on 'em!' because that's what the Queen of Chavs, Nicki Minge does.
Aaron gets deeply offended and demands that Alex stops waving a gun around the living room.

Incident 3

Earlier this week Alex begins teaching Aaron the Macarena - and he is abit slow on that.
Alex can't get it into her head that Aaron does not know this dance, so starts aggressively asking him why he doesn't know it, Aaron simply says;
'Why on earth would I want to know that dance?'

Incident 4

Most recent, The Abomination that is Alex - tells Mark and Aaron about her trip to Uganda and how she got a Chocolate Bar stolen.
Aaron then turns this boring tale of Alex's chocolate desire, into a full on lesson on the strength of the average Ant and then throws in another fact about how a Bear can smell chocolate from miles away, this leaves Alex confused and not knowing what to do with her life.

I really hope there is more of these moments to come, because they crack me up.
Aaron's dry humour is just so amazing, the way he turns her stories into something way more OTT than it has to be is just fantastic.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, alex, constant, incidents, lord, ownage