Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 15-10-2011, 03:15 AM #51
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

"I will not let my fellow Wolfpack members stay in the house with this Aaron fellow"

He will live up to this promise this week
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 03:16 AM #52
Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Yeah like that thread said earlier, Aaron is out on friday
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 03:18 AM #53
Adios

Adios

Even though Aaron has survived every eviction with the most votes to save everytime. Yeah of course, Aaron will he out next week

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 03:18 AM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Whatever you may think of Aaron, he came out on top, and Anton lagged FAR behind him. Anton will change drastically this week, the fact he went to diary room crying like a bitch is phase one.

He's realized the house isn't his domain like he thought and he can plot to get Aaron out all he wants but the truth is, it's not gonna work, as tonight proved.

Aaron was top tonight and Anton made it through by the skin of his teeth.
Aaron thought he had it all worked out, get Anton up and he's done, BUT THE PUBLIC HAD OTHER IDEAS and now Aaron and his lapdog Harry have humble pie splattered all over their faces, Aaron said it himself "you're gone"..now the man is left looking like a right old mug tonight and must be wondering where it all went wrong!!.. the look on Aaron, Harry and Faye's face when Anton survived was PRICELESS!! .
iTsHuge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 03:20 AM #55
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Anton is gonna survive another eviction because Jemma is an easy target this week.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 03:21 AM #56

Quote:
Even though Aaron has survived every eviction with the most votes to save everytime. Yeah of course, Aaron will he out next week
The crowd booed him though and there's only so long he can play the "showmance" card before people get bored of that on trick pony!! .
Old 15-10-2011, 03:22 AM #57
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

All I can say is that Aaron better pray to the gods that he isn't up in a head to head against The Peoples Champion next week
Old 15-10-2011, 03:23 AM #58
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
All I can say is that Aaron better pray to the gods that he isn't up in a head to head against The Peoples Champion next week
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 03:33 AM #59
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsHuge View Post
Aaron thought he had it all worked out, get Anton up and he's done, BUT THE PUBLIC HAD OTHER IDEAS and now Aaron and his lapdog Harry have humble pie splattered all over their faces, Aaron said it himself "you're gone"..now the man is left looking like a right old mug tonight and must be wondering where it all went wrong!!.. the look on Aaron, Harry and Faye's face when Anton survived was PRICELESS!! .
Yeah of course. But didn't Anton have the same plan? To get Aaron or Faye out? Because that backfired in Anton's face. An not only that, Anton is now running scared because he knows the public hate him.
Anton's plan backfired in spectacular fashion. Not only did Aaron and Faye survive eviction, they also pulled in more votes than Anton.
He must be feeling pretty stupid ending up in the bottom two and what with the crowd chanting such encouraging things about him.

Old 15-10-2011, 03:44 AM #60

Quote:
Yeah of course. But didn't Anton have the same plan? To get Aaron or Faye out? Because that backfired in Anton's face. An not only that, Anton is now running scared because he knows the public hate him.
Anton's plan backfired in spectacular fashion. Not only did Aaron and Faye survive eviction, they also pulled in more votes than Anton.
He must be feeling pretty stupid ending up in the bottom two and what with the crowd chanting such encouraging things about him.
Erm Anton said on thursday that Aaron and Faye's showmance will mean that they stay "because that's what the public like", so he was already aware of the prospect of Aaron staying, but Aaron was convinced that Anton was toast and he was smug all week, acting like some "master tactitian" but he just didn't have it in him to get the job done, even though he had the helping hand of that Toff idiot Harry!..now thay are left baffled and disappointed that their biggest enemy remains in the game, say what you like but it isn't Anton who's gone to bed with a bitter taste tonight!!..the boy's buzzing while Aaron will no doubt take out his frustrations on Faye in the morning!!..
Old 15-10-2011, 03:56 AM #61
Adios

Adios

But you can look at it whichever way you want if it makes you feel better, Anton barely made it through safely.
I'm over the moon that Anton survived, because he's in there ****ting himself because he knows he's hated. And he's figured out that Aaron is pretty much untouchable at the same time.
I doubt it's Aarons ego that's had a knock tonight.

Now I'm going to sleep, because it's obvious I'm not going to get an intelligent argument over this, especially when your ignorant enough to ignore the obvious.

Last edited by Glenn.; 15-10-2011 at 03:59 AM.
Old 15-10-2011, 04:00 AM #62

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernovarolla View Post
Aaron is not nearly as well liked with the viewing public as some of you Aaron fans may falsely claim. He was initially booed by the crowd when his name was first called out and, after that, only received lukewarm reception. Jay had the most positive response from the crowd with Faye having the second most positive.
It's pretty obvious that the crowd was fixed tonight. It would be naive to think otherwise, considering BB wouldn't dare take the chance of Jay walking out the door. Besides, Aaron is smart enough to know what's important, being top voted 3 times in a row?? He knows he's not going anywhere.

This was a huge night for a lot of them. Results of tonight have given them a much needed insight as to the public opinion of them. I'm sure Jay knows it was pretty much the tweens cheering for him and if he has any brains will realize coming in 3rd is no big victory. I'd love for him to attempt to take on Aaron 1 on 1 after tonight. He's been put in his place for now and hopefully will be walking out that door in a week or two. I find Anton extremely annoying and the "evil one" lol...but I find Jay to be absolutely revolting. To hear those cheers made me cringe.

Either way..Aaron is playing the game amazingly well. At this point in the game, I pity anyone that has to go up against him. Who knows, maybe they'll stage a crowd with Aaron fans next time :-)

Last edited by MartianMark; 16-10-2011 at 02:27 AM.
MartianMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 04:33 AM #63

Quote:
But you can look at it whichever way you want if it makes you feel better, Anton barely made it through safely.
I'm over the moon that Anton survived, because he's in there ****ting himself because he knows he's hated. And he's figured out that Aaron is pretty much untouchable at the same time.
I doubt it's Aarons ego that's had a knock tonight.

Now I'm going to sleep, because it's obvious I'm not going to get an intelligent argument over this, especially when your ignorant enough to ignore the obvious.
Erm yeah Aaron is so "untouchable" that HE GOT BOOED TONIGHT!! , you can fool yourself by thinking "most votes" mean anything at this stage if you want!!.. but the fact is if he comes up against Alex HE'S DONE, Aaron put in so much ground work over the past week to get Anton out and really thought he was a smart ar$e but it backfired in brilliant fashion, i can't wait to see what him and his "buddy" Harry have to say for themselves tomorrow!! LOL, probably gonna be a conversation that's as desperate as your posts!! .
Old 15-10-2011, 06:39 AM #64
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Aaron was booed by rent a mob. Get a grip. Apparently a huge amount of people, family and friends etc of Jay were there and of course they were going to boo Aaron pantomime style and cheer for Jay. You could still hear a faint smattering of boos in the background for Jay, they were just drowned out. When the 3 survivors went in the DR, Aaron and Faye thanked the public, Jay didnt. I am glad Anton stayed over Aden, because Aden was wallpaper in there. Mark my words, both wolves will be nommed again this week, and will only both survive if Jem is unlucky enough to be up with them. Hope BB makes it a double in that case.

Oh and not just Aaron but Faye too are MORE popular than Jay. Fact. All the garbage Jay and the wolfpack and their supporters spout cant alter that. Game set and match I believe.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:23 AM #65
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

If Jay had been booed and Aaron was cheered there would be no excuses it would quite simply have been a "very fair crowd stop trying to make excuses up"

Having said that it was a terrible crowd which was definitely out of touch with the public... What on earth were they thinking booing Anton?!?

Last edited by Locke.; 15-10-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:34 AM #66
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
King Anton has survived his first eviction, everyone else might aswell pack their bags and leave because Anton's name is on that Ł100,000 cheque right now
Anton is now after the only main test of popularity with viewers voting,he is with Aden gone in a 5 way eviction the housemate seemingly now in last place.

Not a good position for a so called king to be, he's barely a subject let alone king, he is the next choice, when they get it, for the public to also send packing.

How anyone can work out this was a good result for Anton is unbelievable,the only person resembling great strength with those who vote in BB is Aaron,being given the support and endorsement of the most votes again.

Sorry Locke,I thought better of you but you have backed a solid loser here in Anton. He is an also ran now and a last 2 placing also-ran as well, with the last one already out of the race (Aden).
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 08:35 AM #67
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Joey we both know that Anton would beat Jem and possibly Tom in a vote to save - He is going to change his game this week aswell - Yourself and the rest of the forum will be in love with humble and sensitive Anton
Old 15-10-2011, 08:39 AM #68
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If Jay had been booed and Aaron was cheered there would be no excuses it would quite simply have been a "very fair crowd stop trying to make excuses up"

Having said that it was a terrible crowd which was definitely out of touch with the public... What on earth were they thinking booing Anton?!?
The crowd may have been a bit all over the place, the public voting wasn't though, it was clear as day, a firm rejection of the daft pack members all 3 in the last 3 places and Anton with Aden the 2 least liked and supported housemates.

No excuses,just simple facts.

Aaron is actually doing just what you 'once' said he would and he is still even in a 5 way battle seeing off all opposition with the help of the public really supporting him.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:43 AM #69
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Joey we both know that Anton would beat Jem and possibly Tom in a vote to save - He is going to change his game this week aswell - Yourself and the rest of the forum will be in love with humble and sensitive Anton
No we don't,I actually don't believe Anton would even beat Tom,he certainly won't beat Alex. Maybe Jem or Louise he would have a chance but that still leaves him in 7th place out of 9.

I can never see Jay nominating Louise,I predict hopefuly that whoever Anton is up against in any eviction now, the public will turf him out.Possible even against Jemma, she may now after seeing the result last night with Aaron so polular again and Anton saved by the skin of his teeth,she may really go for him now and expose more of his faults.

Anton is at best in 7th place,tha's where he will stay or go even lower.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:47 AM #70
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

7th place would be fine that would give us another 2 weeks
Old 15-10-2011, 08:48 AM #71

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsHuge View Post
Not so smug tonight are you "nostradamus"?

And as for that other gem. "good always beats evil"...oh dear!!
He was right as usual,Anton will go next week,he ius destroyed as he now says he will 'change' so job done,lol,Anton was only saved because people want to see him grovel,it's great Aaron killed two birds with one stone,got rid of Aden and made Anton **** his kecks,and whilst we are on the subject of what people say,Has Anton walked out yet as he PROMISED he would do whether evicted or notI thought not the big jessie,Oh dear I make that good beating evil

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 08:49 AM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post

"I will not let my fellow Wolfpack members stay in the house with this Aaron fellow"

He will live up to this promise this week
Well he promised to go whether evicted or not,so NOT a man of his word

Old 15-10-2011, 08:51 AM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecakes View Post
Anton's lost his lapdog, who's he gona hang round with now, there's only Jay
he'll drop him like a hot potato after hearing the booes
LOL,Jay has already said he needs to stop hanging round with Anton

Old 15-10-2011, 08:51 AM #74
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
7th place would be fine that would give us another 2 weeks
I'll stick with Aaron, Harry and Alex, it's not much point supporting a supposed king who hasn't even got a kingdom let alone enough subjects to be a winner in any sense of the word.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:52 AM #75
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason

Aden was lucky to be up against Heaven (˝% between them)

His luck ran out....

Anton was lucky to be up against Aden.

Next time Anton is up, he's toast.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron