Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 23-11-2011, 11:20 AM #1

This is the best solution. Aaron keeps the 50 grand. Lou and Jay share their combined winnings. Alex shares her winnings with Tom. And that should be the end of it.

Jay and Lou will make more money. Through modelling and their fauxmance.

I want to see Alex and Tom in a TV show together lol. Will never happen though!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 11:30 AM #2
mizzy25

mizzy25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
This is the best solution. Aaron keeps the 50 grand. Lou and Jay share their combined winnings. Alex shares her winnings with Tom. And that should be the end of it.

Jay and Lou will make more money. Through modelling and their fauxmance.

I want to see Alex and Tom in a TV show together lol. Will never happen though!

i agree with this
mizzy25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 02:46 PM #3

It's like applying for a job with a set salary and being told after you have done your job that the salary will be reduced

At least on BB5 when the prize money went down, it happened in week 1 so everyone knew the score at the start. And in BB6 a house mate - Eugene - went to the DR and collected an additional amount of money, and of course BB8 Liam was awarded the same amount by the others.

I would have preferred to see an additional prize amount £50K split, but of course that wouldn't have caused drama and C5 are cheap skates. I remember when C4 offered to buy BB2 Helen a pair of expensive shoes for her birthday (think she chose the party), now it comes out of the prize fund!

Last edited by alex_front2; 22-11-2011 at 03:06 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:07 PM #4

Alex was a steely game player and Jay's found out the hard way.
Old 22-11-2011, 03:12 PM #5
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Agree.

That's why BB split it as they knew he was costing to victory.If Jay had won as planned there would have been no split whatsoever.

I thought it was pretty sh*tty of BB as they basically said: Aaron you've carried the show for 9 weeks (given the show most of it's talking points). We know you're going to win - the Jay- to- win project hasn't worked - you know you're going to win, so we are going to go back on the agreed prize of £100K so that the others get their hands on your prize.
Rubbish, even if C5 actually cared who won (which I'm not convinced they do) they wouldn't give a s**t how much they took home, £100k is small change in the TV World, they're not going to come up with that whole twist purely out of petulance
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:21 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Rubbish, even if C5 actually cared who won (which I'm not convinced they do) they wouldn't give a s**t how much they took home, £100k is small change in the TV World, they're not going to come up with that whole twist purely out of petulance
But they do care who wins - Jay or at worst Alex- and by denting Aaron's win they can claim a bit of a victory for Jay. Why do you think Jay pooing in freezer was completed wiped out of being mentioned when it occured and all of Aaron's best bits were confined to Twitter updates and the Facebook site

C5 care who wins as they wanted to create a dynamic young show for 14 year olds and chavs. A middle class articulate educated southerner ie Aaron does not fit the profile. Neanderthal,thick,sexist lad with a Geordie accent does. Aaron blatently knew C5 were working against him hence he was the most annoyed by the prize split. Aaron often said 'why are they against me?' and 'they'be bused people down from Newcastle to cheer Jay and boo me'. One thing Aaron isn't is stupid. As soon as Mark walked he knew the show was his to win. So the strops increased etc. More air time.

C5 were p*ssed as none of the other HMs were bringing any drama or air time (Tom and Alex being dull with their songs and needing C5 to re-do the macarana was a low point, JayLou lying in bed discussing bowl movements and the best places to poo in Britain doesn't make quality TV), Aaron sabotage failed on OKTV and BBOTs, so C5 kind of admitted defeat and spitefully cut the money. Jamie East let the cat out of the bag when he said on BBOTS the production team didn't like Aaron as he was 'rude, entitled and cocky' before he entered the house so it doesn't take Prof Brian Cox to deduce what C5's agenda was when they introduced the money split. If Jay was home and dry in winning there would have been no split. Funnily enough if Aaron had by luck picked the £30K lucky dip ticket C5 would have found a way of diddling him out of the cash.

The likes of Louise knew she had no chance of winning so didn't really give a damn and hitched her knickers on the Jay-to-win-ticket

Brian Dowling also slipped up by constantly slagging off Aaron during BB12, but after Aaron won saying 'the show would have been dull without him'.

Last edited by alex_front2; 22-11-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 22-11-2011, 03:32 PM #7
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
But they do care who wins - Jay or at worst Alex- and by denting Aaron's win they can claim a bit of a victory for Jay. Why do you think Jay pooing in freezer was completed wiped out of being mentioned when it occured and all of Aaron's best bits were confined to Twitter updates and the Facebook site
C5 care who wins as they wanted to create a dynamic young show for 14 year olds and chavs. A middle class articulate educated southerner ie Aaron does not fit the profile. Neanderthal,thick,sexist lad with a Geordie accent does. Aaron blatently knew C5 were working against him hence he was the most annoyed by the prize split.The likes of Louise knew she had no chance of winning so didn't really give a damn and hitched her knickers on the Jay-to-win-ticket
Urgh I'm so bored of this argument I'm not going to go through it again, like I said even if we accept that they didn't want Aaron to win, and somehow knew he was going to before voting for the final had even opened, it's still rubbish that they'd be so bitter about that and so petty that they felt the need to come up with a twist to ensure that Aaron only gets £50k and not £100k, it's a stupid consipracy
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 04:39 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Urgh I'm so bored of this argument I'm not going to go through it again, like I said even if we accept that they didn't want Aaron to win, and somehow knew he was going to before voting for the final had even opened, it's still rubbish that they'd be so bitter about that and so petty that they felt the need to come up with a twist to ensure that Aaron only gets £50k and not £100k, it's a stupid consipracy
Did you not see BB9 when Davina McCall was soo snidey to winner Rachel. Because Rachel had been dull (albeit very nice)Davina practically demanded Rachel hand over her winning to some of the other HMs. Ironically it was Rachel's 'enemy' Rex who told Rachel she should keep her cash. So yea, I can beleive the BB crew are bitter. Plus on BB10 there were rumours that the executives placed very large bets on Sophie Reade/Dogface winning and tried and tried to get cult popular and quirkyFreddie/Halfwit out. He eventually was evicted after quite a few weeks of being up for eviction
Old 22-11-2011, 03:56 PM #9

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Quote:

C5 care who wins as they wanted to create a dynamic young show for 14 year olds and chavs. A middle class articulate educated southerner ie Aaron does not fit the profile. Neanderthal,thick,sexist lad with a Geordie accent does. Aaron blatently knew C5 were working against him hence he was the most annoyed by the prize split. Aaron often said 'why are they against me?' and 'they'be bused people down from Newcastle to cheer Jay and boo me'. One thing Aaron isn't is stupid. As soon as Mark walked he knew the show was his to win. So the strops increased etc. More air time.

C5 were p*ssed as none of the other HMs were bringing any drama or air time (Tom and Alex being dull with their songs and needing C5 to re-do the macarana was a low point, JayLou lying in bed discussing bowl movements and the best places to poo in Britain doesn't make quality TV), Aaron sabotage failed on OKTV and BBOTs, so C5 kind of admitted defeat and spitefully cut the money. Jamie East let the cat out of the bag when he said on BBOTS the production team didn't like Aaron as he was 'rude, entitled and cocky' before he entered the house so it doesn't take Prof Brian Cox to deduce what C5's agenda was when they introduced the money split. If Jay was home and dry in winning there would have been no split. Funnily enough if Aaron had by luck picked the £30K lucky dip ticket C5 would have found a way of diddling him out of the cash.

The likes of Louise knew she had no chance of winning so didn't really give a damn and hitched her knickers on the Jay-to-win-ticket

Brian Dowling also slipped up by constantly slagging off Aaron during BB12, but after Aaron won saying 'the show would have been dull without him'.
So why did they pick him in the first place?

Big Brother actually picked him to be a housemate you know, They wanted him in the house.

He won the show so just be happy.

Oh and Brian said the show would have been dull without him on various occasions including 2 weeks before the final.

I loved Aaron as a housemate but his phsyco fans seriously made me sick of him already

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 22-11-2011 at 03:56 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 04:01 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
So why did they pick him in the first place?

Big Brother actually picked him to be a housemate you know, They wanted him in the house.

He won the show so just be happy.

Oh and Brian said the show would have been dull without him on various occasions including 2 weeks before the final.

I loved Aaron as a housemate but his phsyco fans seriously made me sick of him already
BB picks HMs to cause drama but ensure they don't win, a bit like pace makers. Makosi, Nasty Nick (who told producers what he was going to do and yet they acted all indignant and outraged when he was caught cheating ). BB always want feel -good winners.

PS you didn't like Aaron you were definitely one of the haters so don't re write history.
Old 23-11-2011, 11:08 AM #11

Quote:

The powers that be are crafty and manipulative as we know. What they seemed to have forgotten though there is a hard core of people who have been watching since day one. They did try one for the youngsters but it didnt really take off. Perhaps they should now consider their longstanding BB fans and not be so filthy with their choices of HMs. Yes we want them to have fun and yes we will laugh but.......the yuck factor, the bed vulgarity......nah no need for it imo. Too much left out but a lot more has come out since the final.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:19 PM #12
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie

It doesn't surprise me at all, if she doesn't split at least some of it with Tom it's incredibly selfish of her imo
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:23 PM #13
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Alex is a greedy selfish spoilt brat. Of course she was never gonna split it
Old 22-11-2011, 03:58 PM #14

Alex deserves 30p for the role she played in there.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 04:02 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Anton View Post
Alex deserves 30p for the role she played in there.
I would generously give her £1.22 and a complimentary spray tan kit
Old 22-11-2011, 04:27 PM #16
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

What a terrible waste of £30,000. Being wasted on someone that is so ****ing undeserving of it it's unreal.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:42 PM #17

Jay tweeted that he split his money with Louise so they are only down by a grand....
jo1791 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 09:52 PM #18

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Jedward

the money shouldent have been split at all it should still be 100k
StraightEdge695 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 10:59 PM #19
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

bigbrother can do what they like when they like its in the housemates contracts!,also
geting a 100k for doing nothing for nine weeks!,people on here need to get in the real world!.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 11:18 PM #20
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
bigbrother can do what they like when they like its in the housemates contracts!,also
geting a 100k for doing nothing for nine weeks!,people on here need to get in the real world!.
Umm I think we are in the real world, we are just discussing the fact that BB changed the prize money from £100,000 to £50,000... I'm sure you would be a bit pee'd off if you had a winning lotto ticket & were expecting to win £1,000,000 & you ended up only getting £1,000... Yes BB can do what they want, but it doesn't mean it's fair or that we have to agree with it.
Old 23-11-2011, 09:00 AM #21
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

if you read the terms on bigbrothers contract before you enter the house and you agree by signing to them!,thats it get over it!,also you cant compare a lottery ticket! to big brother prize money!,and i would not be p*ssed of about the money as its in the contract i had read and signed!,as to geting in the real world!,it would take an average hard working person 4 years to earn a 100k!,not nine weeks of makeing yourself a bigger nob!,than they already are!.

Last edited by thesheriff443; 23-11-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 23-11-2011, 01:49 PM #22
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
if you read the terms on bigbrothers contract before you enter the house and you agree by signing to them!,thats it get over it!,also you cant compare a lottery ticket! to big brother prize money!,and i would not be p*ssed of about the money as its in the contract i had read and signed!,as to geting in the real word!,it would take an average hard working person 4 years to earn a 100k!,not nine weeks of makeing yourself a bigger nob!,than they already are!.
I don't have anything to get over thanks!

I was using a lotto ticket as an example of expecting to win a certain amount of money, but receiving less. What I am getting at is they all thought the winner was going to receive £100,000...

You seem very fond of exclamation marks, so here are a few for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by flamingGalah!; 23-11-2011 at 01:50 PM.
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 11:19 AM #23

What a mess.....I think C5 have been very cheap,I really thought they would have given the winner the full amount in the end,how low can you get to take the prize money away from the winner....
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 02:51 PM #24

And a few from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 07:16 PM #25
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

the rules of a lottery ticket are very different from the rules of big brother,its a case of dont count your chickens before they hatch!,

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, cash, greedy, split