BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Arrow In Cold Blood IV [LemonJam wins!]

Game structure
- It occured to me that some of you'll be too lazy to read up on previous editions of the game (and at 100+ pages per game I can't blame you), so here's an outline of what happens in In Cold Blood:

Quote:
- 15 'detectives' are given a series of challenges to pass and track down a killer.
- One of the 15 detectives, however, is the killer.
- For every task the team are required by me, the Voice, to select a Team Leader; he or she will be responsible for extra little tasks within the task, but more often than not is merely required to motivate his or her team.
- If the team fails the task, the team leader and a detective of their choice will face 'Isolation'.
- If the team passes the task, the team leader is immune, and must pick two others to face 'Isolation'.
- The two players sent to Isolation are in separate locations. From hereon, the Killer will make their decision as to which of the two they wish to murder.
- The murdered player will meet their end in a piece of writing I conjure, and their biography shall be made public.
- The player who survives Isolation is rewarded with a clue that could help the players deduce the Killer. In the past, however, clues have been planted by the Killer and other players to throw the team off track.
- After the first two even-numbered tasks, the detectives will be presented with an opportunity to have a 'Stab in the Dark'. Here, the detectives PM me who they believe the Killer is. If the majority of detectives are correct, the Killer is arrested and a new Killer is selected. If the majority are wrong, however, there are grisly consequences: in the past, the falsely accused have been murdered by the Killer, have been sent into hiding whilst the rest of the detectives were attacked, and so on.
- There are, however, only two opportunities to get the Killer this year. In previous years there have been four or five, which was unfair on the Killer.
- After eight tasks, there are five finalists, including the Killer. In the final, the victims, the forum and the judges (Matt and I) cast their votes on the finalists.
- There are indeed extra little surprises along the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 01-11-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic