Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 15-06-2014, 02:47 PM #1

Default Day 10 recap and Highlight show (spoiler)

Here’s a recap of all of the latest Big Brother UK highlights from Day 10 inside the house.

Ash, Danielle and Jale speculate on the identity of the Power Housemate, Jale observes that, ‘whoever it is has got a face like a damn poker’.

Christopher talks to Big Brother about his recent nomination and says ‘It was almost a relief’, as now the Housemates know that he isn’t the Power Housemate. He thinks the Power Housemate is obviously someone who doesn’t like conflict.

Matthew and Winston comfort each other on Tamara leaving the house. Matthew says: ‘Maybe there are reasons why she went’ and that nominations are, ‘bitter sweet’.

Toya compliments Pauline, telling her that she is one of the most observant, intelligent people she has met in a long time. Steven also comments to Pauline that, ‘most people in here think you’re amazing’.

Christopher clears the air with Helen and Toya and how he feels they go silent when he walks in the room. Helen says: ‘I’m fully aware that I can be bitchy’. Helen also admits that little things in such close confinement can become, ‘a big deal’.

Steven enters the diary room and offers his ideas on who is the Power Housemate, his current favourites are Kimberly, Chris and Jale.

Pauline talks to Chris about her nomination saying that she thinks it is tactical and obviously the new Power Housemate finds her a threat in the house because they think she can win.

The Housemates decide that Christopher is not the Power Housemate. Ash explains his thinking as being based on the fact that Christopher looked, ‘gutted’, when he was nominated. Marlon jokes with the Housemates that the Power Housemate has revealed their identity to him.

Jale and Chris discuss Pauline’s recent behaviour and Jale remarks that, ‘for a 50 year old woman, I would expect more resolve’.

Again the Housemates obsess over who is the Power Housemate and Danielle comments that, ‘they did say this would be the meanest Big Brother yet’.

Jale openly admits that she thinks that the Power Housemate is Kimberly. Kimberly is alarmed by this but explains that it is probably because she is, ‘the most stoic’.

Mark comments to Pauline that he is amazed that after her recent nomination that she is still cooking for everyone.

Kimberly is told that she will fill the role of ‘Flirt Coach’ today and teach Ash, Marlon and Steven some ridiculous flirting techniques. The other housemates are secretly told by Big Brother to respond to the boys’ advances. Marlon flirts with Helen, Ash flirts with Toya but is the resulting twerk from the advances of Steven on Pauline that wins the pair of them high tea for two in the garden.

During the flirting, Jale jokingly says to Toya that she should, ‘mount’, Ash. Toya discusses her anger about this to Helen who remarks that Jale just wants Toya, ‘to make a t**t of herself’.

Steven’s profile picture changes to ‘nominated’, eliciting shock from the group. Steven says to Ash, ‘If that little sh*t has put me up for nomination!’. He later says: ‘I can’t sit here and say I’m happy but I will have my time with that person’.

Pauline reflects that whoever the new Power Housemate is they are playing, ‘a very good game’.

Jale enters the diary room in a state of obvious amusement about the nominations and the on-going confusion of the identity of the Power Housemate. She says: ‘I have never seen so much hate in people’s eyes’.

Steven hopes that it isn’t Chris that nominated him and reprises his Grandad’s line about never biting the hand that feeds you. He then starts to cry and tells Pauline he, ‘loves her to pieces’.

Jale gets told off by Helen for using her lipbalm. Jale apologises and said she must’ve picked it up by mistake. She leaves the room.

Helen talks to Pauline about Jale saying that she ‘doesn’t have a real bone in her body’ and that Jale is the only person in the house who has a problem with Pauline’s status of, ‘alpha female’.

Steven seems to change his mind and says the Power Housemate could be Marlon as he has been, ‘edgy today’.

Helen shrewdly suspects that the reason for Steven’s nomination is his friendship with Pauline.

The Housemates talk about the general feeling in the house and Mark comments that emotions are running high and Matthew comments: ‘We knew what we signed up for’.

Steven talks to Big Brother about Power Housemates, hoping that the public will give him a shot soon as he would shake things up in the house and says: ‘there are some people who need to be exposed’.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz34ifAqY2a
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 02:52 PM #2

I would hate that clown Steven to have the 'power' .
Old 15-06-2014, 03:06 PM #3
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Quote:
Toya compliments Pauline, telling her that she is one of the most observant, intelligent people she has met in a long time. Steven also comments to Pauline that, ‘most people in here think you’re amazing’.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 03:15 PM #4
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

I really hope once Pauline goes that Toya starts to become likeable again. She's been brainwashed by Pauline.

I still want Pauline to stay for drama value but tbh she is making the people around her look bad too by manipulating them.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:17 PM #5
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jale gets told off by Helen for using her lipbalm. Jale apologises and said she must’ve picked it up by mistake. She leaves the room.
If that's the 'big fight' then I'm really disappointed tbh. It sounds like Jale backs away from the argument AGAIN... she's not living up to her VT. I think it's because of this stupid Killer Nomination which is making her afraid to do anything that will make the public dislike her.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:17 PM #6

Chris explains to Big Brother why he nominated Steven, he says: “I really like Steve, I have nothing against Steve but I think he is susceptible to Pauline, every time I walk past them they are having intense whispered conversation and whispered conversations with Pauline are rarely a good thing.”

Last edited by erinp5; 15-06-2014 at 03:18 PM.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:19 PM #7
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

[2] @ everything Hayden said lol
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 03:44 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Looks to me Chris has it right with his nominations

Why does Helen acknowledge her bad behaviour but does nothing about it

Why do Steven and Toya think Pauline is mother Teresa

I just hope they don't do a double eviction and put them in a safe house
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 04:11 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

I'm really hoping they don't put an extra twist on these nominations (except maybe an actual double eviction). I think it's important Big Brother sticks to its word regarding the power housemates. As much as I want the killer nomination/ticket to the final changed, if Big Brother lets the Power Housemates' decisions remain definite (and in turn, the repercussions of that decision), it gives more weight to ONE person having control of the house. It doesn't matter how many friends someone has in there, that one person could change anything. I think it would keep paranoia levels up and keep people on their toes. Changing the rules will just make Big Brother untrustworthy and I don't think they need more layers of falseness.
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 04:45 PM #10

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
If that's the 'big fight' then I'm really disappointed tbh. It sounds like Jale backs away from the argument AGAIN... she's not living up to her VT. I think it's because of this stupid Killer Nomination which is making her afraid to do anything that will make the public dislike her.
[2]
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, day, highlight, recap, show, spoiler