Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-08-2015, 05:45 PM #1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Exclamation TopTens: The Re-Up [Justin Timberlake]

Some members have been asking for this to be brought back... the old editions of the game can be found here and here, but it's been AWOL since 2013. For those unaware of the previous editions: I put an artist in the title every 2 or 3 days and members are welcome to then post a list of that artist's songs of your preference.

You are permitted to vote for any number up to 20 maximum songs, although most go for a ten since it fits with the theme of the results...

Rules of picking songs:
- You may only use one version of a song in your list - you can't include, for example, "Break the Ice" and "Break the Ice (Jason Nevins Remix)".
- The song must be released by the main performing artist in the title. For example, if this were a Rihanna round, you wouldn't be able to include 'The Monster' as it was released by Eminem featuring her. In examples where both of the artists are main-billing, it is okay though - for example, a Kanye West round would allow for songs released by 'G.O.O.D. Music' and 'Jay Z & Kanye West'.
- Oh and it doesn't just have to be singles - album tracks, covers of other songs and remixes are allowed.
- I don't, however, accept 'live' or 'demo' versions of songs because that's all very gay.

The song you rank 1st is worth ten points, 2nd is nine, and so on. If you use more than ten songs, the top 2, or 3 or however many extra are worth ten points, and then the bottom 9 as normal.

At the end of each period of time, I shall then total the scores and provide TiBB with our definitive "Best of" - a Greatest Hits if you will - of that artist. I then give everyone someone new.

I thought we should probably start with someone likely to get a steady stream of votes before you all disappear when I try and make Nelly Furtado or The Cure happen.

Current Round: Justin Timberlake

Results
Britney Spears: 1// Stronger 2// Gimme More 3// Everytime
Sugababes 1// Freak Like Me 2// Too Lost In You 3// Song 4 Mutya/Round Round
Justin Timberlake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 03-09-2015 at 02:12 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
britney, ii, justin, part, reup, spears, timberlake, toptens