Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2016, 11:04 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default Cheryl Fernandez-Versini had an Affair with Liam Payne

The news that Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (32) and One Direction singer Liam Payne (22) would be together secretly, came out earlier this week.

An insider told The Sun that opposite the former Girls Aloud singer and the ten years younger One Direction singer since december would be in love with pile. According to the source, the two just after Cheryls marriage with Frenchman Jean-Bernard Versini on the cliffs was run, have fallen for each other.

But following the Daily Mail did Jean-Bernard in August already open a booklet in which he hints, to have been cheated by Cheryl. "I never knew how strong I was, until I had to forgive someone for something for which one has no regrets, and apologies must accept that I've never gotten", can be read in a cryptic message. The marriage of Jean and Cheryl ran after 13 months.

In addition, the Turtle Dove already have been on holiday together, before the Frenchman had made known her split with Cheryl. In a photo that the singer is shared at the beginning of February in the reflection of her sunglasses to see a man who very much on Liam seems. "Take me back to last week," wrote the brunette on instagram.

Cheryl and Liam have not yet confirmed their relationship

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/252829..._Payne___.html
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
affair, cheryl, fernandezversini, liam, payne