Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Post about the Big Brother USA and the HouseGuests here.

Old 30-10-2020, 10:15 AM #1
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
I feel a little bit sad for Enzo. He tried so hard and is the most likeable out of a bad bunch.
Now it's between Nicole and Cody who are the laziest pair of finalists we've ever seen. I really don't know why either of them should win tbh
I didn’t like either Cody or Nicole, but I wouldn’t say they were lazy. Cody especially controlled the entire game.

You can have a difference of thinking someone played a fanatic game and not liking them/their character? Lazy is definitely not the correct word to describe Cody or his game. He probably played one of the most dominant games in big brother history.. behind Derrick maybe?
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 10:53 AM #2
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
I didn’t like either Cody or Nicole, but I wouldn’t say they were lazy. Cody especially controlled the entire game.

You can have a difference of thinking someone played a fanatic game and not liking them/their character? Lazy is definitely not the correct word to describe Cody or his game. He probably played one of the most dominant games in big brother history.. behind Derrick maybe?
He relied on comp wins and picking the ones outside of his alliance. How original and boring to watch. For sure he never was a target, but I would not say he's a great mastermind. I mean, in the end he won so he must have done something right, but that's not exceptional gameplay.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:55 AM #3
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
He relied on comp wins and picking the ones outside of his alliance. How original and boring to watch. For sure he never was a target, but I would not say he's a great mastermind. I mean, in the end he won so he must have done something right, but that's not exceptional gameplay.
He almost decided every eviction and who went. He was the main decision maker in the controlling alliance, it is rare that the person making all the decision makes it to the end let alone wins.. he played a fanstastic game and after Derrick is the most dominant winner (because Dan pre jury had little power and wasn’t dominant, dr wills game wasn’t a dominant game style)

I agree that it was an extremely dull game and a replica of derricks game but it was still a perfect game. He won the most competitions in the house and still was not targeted once or nominated once..
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 12:16 PM #4
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

He may have played the ‘perfect’ game (most comp wins, no Noms, no eviction votes, all jury votes) but tbh I don’t respect it that much. I’d much more respect a winner who has had to fight to make the position they have ... essentially all Cody did was lead a group of his fans into doing what he wanted and hand him to win at the end of the season. The only respectable move he made was cutting Nicole but it wasn’t game changing and he still would have won.
Old 31-10-2020, 03:28 PM #5
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

*My* biggest gripe about Cody's game is that the deck was stacked entirely in his favor. His gameplay is the embodiment of str8 white male privilege, and he was never going to be in any immediate danger because of the work Derrick put in for him ahead of time. Sure, Cody did a good job executing his gameplan but he also had a huge head start over everyone else so who cares.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 2, discussion, feeds, live, thread