Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 18-11-2023, 09:08 AM #1
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Default Late and Live Show - What a disgrace

Last nights show was the worst in BB history and that really is saying something because there have been a few really dreadful BB shows over the years.

The presenters had no control over the direction the show took. I haven't got a single good thing to say about it it was so bad.

They seemed obsessed with topics that neither the public or the house mates wished discussed. The expert panel questions to the house mates were absurd

The show needs to be scrapped. Extend the HL by 15 mins and just do away with this pile of stinking crap

Last edited by bitontheslide; 18-11-2023 at 09:08 AM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 09:56 AM #2
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

The visit to the house leaving the housemates to twiddle their thumbs was very self indulgent....how clean was the house though? usually its a pit

It was a pretty poor show overall, and I am not too sure about the guests there are only 2 I would bring back next time Baba and the lady sat next to him, the other 3 are just meh

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 10:02 AM #3

Default Late and Live Show - What a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The visit to the house leaving the housemates to twiddle their thumbs was very self indulgent....how clean was the house though? usually its a pit

It was a pretty poor show overall, and I am not too sure about the guests there are only 2 I would bring back next time Baba and the lady sat next to him, the other 3 are just meh

The tattooed lady ?

She’s called Kinga or something similar ..

I really like her .. enough to have her present next years show .. not over keen on all those random tatts … less is more

As for that thumb twiddling time .. I’d imagine they were all talking or falling out over the Trish situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Zizu; 18-11-2023 at 10:03 AM.
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 10:03 AM #4
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

It was disappointing, too much focus on the 'celebrities' and not on the housemates. I don't think Kerry or Zak got to say a word and most the others were just asked really inane stuff like Farida about the WhatsApp group. They should have had it a bit more open ended and given the housemates all a chance to say something they wanted and just let people reflect on their favourite moments.

And then yeah just abandoning the housemates to all go running around the house was a bit rude to them. I actually wouldn't have minded them doing that and reshowing some highlights but that could have been a separate show tonight or tomorrow.

I did quite like the series best bits though which was a nice surprise after the housemate best bits were so poor

Last edited by MTVN; 18-11-2023 at 10:04 AM.
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 10:06 AM #5
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
The tattooed lady ?

She’s called Kinga or something similar ..

I really like her .. enough to have her present next years show .. not over keen on all those random tatts … less is more

As for that thumb twiddling time .. I’d imagine they were all talking or falling out over the Trish situation

Yes her

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 18-11-2023, 10:09 AM #6
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
It was disappointing, too much focus on the 'celebrities' and not on the housemates. I don't think Kerry or Zak got to say a word and most the others were just asked really inane stuff like Farida about the WhatsApp group. They should have had it a bit more open ended and given the housemates all a chance to say something they wanted and just let people reflect on their favourite moments.

And then yeah just abandoning the housemates to all go running around the house was a bit rude to them. I actually wouldn't have minded them doing that and reshowing some highlights but that could have been a separate show tonight or tomorrow.

I did quite like the series best bits though which was a nice surprise after the housemate best bits were so poor
they should have given all of them an opportunity to speak, very unfair, I thought Tom was going to burst into tears when he was apologising to Yinrun I think they stitched him up a bit in the edit and he was probably cringing watching it back.

Old 18-11-2023, 10:31 AM #7

Quote:
they should have given all of them an opportunity to speak, very unfair, I thought Tom was going to burst into tears when he was apologising to Yinrun I think they stitched him up a bit in the edit and he was probably cringing watching it back.

Looks like Tom still hasn’t forgiven Olivia (?quite rightly) and she was positively icy towards him as well

Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 11:39 AM #8

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

It was terrible.
All about the panel and presenters.
The final should be all about the housemates.

Bring back Yinka as a presenter please.

Last edited by smudgie; 18-11-2023 at 11:40 AM.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 11:51 AM #9

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
He has looked like he is about to cry quite often, which makes me feel that there is quite a fragile and nervous Tom hiding behind the bravado. And his distress and upset when he cried uncontrollably after Paul’s eviction was 100% heartfelt and real.

I’ve always felt he was stitched up by the edit, due to the fact he was so well-liked by people such as Henry and Matty, who are clearly decent, genuine people. For that to be the case, there was evidently a whole positive side to Tom’s character that we just weren’t shown.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 12:01 PM #10

Quote:

Why on earth did we want to be watching the presenters and Panel back in the House ffs....it should all have been about the Housemates last night. Bad move...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 12:23 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Last nights show was the worst in BB history and that really is saying something because there have been a few really dreadful BB shows over the years.

The presenters had no control over the direction the show took. I haven't got a single good thing to say about it it was so bad.

They seemed obsessed with topics that neither the public or the house mates wished discussed. The expert panel questions to the house mates were absurd

The show needs to be scrapped. Extend the HL by 15 mins and just do away with this pile of stinking crap
It was better than the Jamie East years.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2023, 12:47 PM #12

I have thought since the beginning ....the show has been done on the cheap.

The production team seemed inexperienced, it showed too much of certain Hm for it to be fair viewing.

the panel was to repetitive.[no ex housemates].

I did enjoy watching it and got hooked..but dont think I would have if I didn't watch it from the beginning.

Some really boring HM to say they were picked out of 30.000...would have loved to see demo tapes to see why.

Happy with final and result.
XTINA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
disgrace, late, live, show