Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2009, 08:58 PM #1

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Eric Bristow
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Eric Bristow
X Factor 2012: James Arthur
Default Design your own Big Brother House Competition! (Round 1 JD Winner!)

Your Judges are:

CONOR | NICKY | GLENN

Round 1 Opens 9pm Tuesday!

This is the first time this competition has been run so bear with me whilst i get it going.

I've noticed there are loads of houses being made and i want to encourage more and more to be made, which is why i am running this competiton.

Bascially every few days a room will be set to design e.g living room, kitchen etc. You will then be given X amount of days to post your designs into the competition and then forum members will be able to vote for their favourites.

At the end of competition the forum member who wins the most rooms in the house will win. An award icon thingy will be awarded on your profile

Rules:-

- Any member on the forum may submit an entry
- You may only post one version of each room, but may shoot up to 5 shots of the room
- Try not to incorporate too much of another room when posting
- Make sure you post a detailed description of your pictures, imagine the voters are the viewers watching Davina's house tour, they will want to know as much as possible!
- When we have reached the deadline the judges will decided the three best to go the public vote!
Tips:

If you've never made a house before the best idea is to design in in either Google Sketchup or the Sims 2.

Finally Good Luck.

Round 1
For round 1 please submit your house fronts and the entrances to house including the walkway from the main door to the house.

You have until Sunday to submit you entries, then these will be judged by our judging team and the top two will go to public vote.

Please try to post description to go with each shot so that the full potential of your design can be realised.

The judges will judge each house on the following points system. Each is out of 5

Creativity
Orginality
Design

The votes of the judges will be added up and then an average score made. The top two will be put forward to the vote.

Big Oz:

J.D

To vote, please u2u me (Rob) with the subject BBHOUSE09ROUND1 with the name of the member who you like to vote to win round 1.

Voting Ends Wednesday at 22.59GMT.

Good Luck to the finalists
Rob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, competition, design, house, jd, round, winner