Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 23-05-2024, 03:32 PM #176

Favourites:
BB4: Cameron

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
That's all the person I was referring to sees (or considers to be relevant) in my opinion, based on years of experience of that person's views in posts. You'll note that he hasn't denied it, and instead told me to "embrace reality". We'll have to wait to find out what "reality" that is I suppose. I think I know. But to assume makes an ass melt of me and LT, as they say.

Self flatulation overload.

I found your comment racist and thick.also lazy in a way for lumping all immigrants and refugees in the brown bracket to try and prove a silly point..
Beso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-05-2024, 06:36 PM #177
Schrödinger's Quato

Schrödinger's Quato

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Self flatulation overload.

I found your comment racist and thick.also lazy in a way for lumping all immigrants and refugees in the brown bracket to try and prove a silly point..
You didn't understand my point Parmy or perhaps didn't even read it? I specifically pointed out that not all immigrants are non-white, and was commenting on the simple fact that LT isn't concerned with the white ones. He claims he wants the govt to crack down on immigration but in fact it's only certain immigrants he wants "cracked down on". That was my whole point.
Quantum Boy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2024, 11:33 AM #178

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
You didn't understand my point Parmy or perhaps didn't even read it? I specifically pointed out that not all immigrants are non-white, and was commenting on the simple fact that LT isn't concerned with the white ones. He claims he wants the govt to crack down on immigration but in fact it's only certain immigrants he wants "cracked down on". That was my whole point.

Oh, the old I'm saying racist things, to prove my view on someone else, stance.. doesn't work on me. Sorry.
Beso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
act, anderson, approved, connservative, conservative, deputy, king, lee, or deputy, pm, resigned, resigned or, rwanda, saga