Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Old 24-01-2012, 08:02 PM #1
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

Default My opinion of Denise has changed....... and I feel a fool

I have re watched Monday nights episode 3 times now and I've also watched bots.
At first I felt that Denise was the bad one and she was at fault for everything I now have changed my opinion and feel that I had already had my mind up by the many threads about Sunday nights "fight" and the many anti Denise threads being bandered about.

In my opinion the twins were In the wrong for reacting like they did, although they did simmer down once they had had there camera time.
Nicola was the worst for me, she was trying to involve others in the fight but to no avail so decided to scream and shout alas Micky Graham at the top of the stairs then she pissed off into the bedroom and cried whilst looking at the letter from home, knowing fully well the cameras were on her.

Denise was the only housemate that seemed to show any emotion, well any real emotion anyway.

However much Denise seems to be a wreck when drunk I've realised that aren't most people?

Another thing about that night was the apparent saviour that was frankie. Did I hear right that the boys were telling him not to say anything etc and frankie just turned around and said I'm just winding them up?

It seemed to me that the 3 popular girls in school were attacking the lesser popular girl. Paramount to bullying
I'm not condoning the pants pull. However as has been posted before one of the twins had already lifted her top up and you could say the twins are a little promiscuous to say the least.

So Denise I sorry and I hope you win now.
Petershaw1984 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:07 PM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by pio5ukuk View Post
I have re watched Monday nights episode 3 times now and I've also watched bots.
At first I felt that Denise was the bad one and she was at fault for everything I now have changed my opinion and feel that I had already had my mind up by the many threads about Sunday nights "fight" and the many anti Denise threads being bandered about.

In my opinion the twins were In the wrong for reacting like they did, although they did simmer down once they had had there camera time.
Nicola was the worst for me, she was trying to involve others in the fight but to no avail so decided to scream and shout alas Micky Graham at the top of the stairs then she pissed off into the bedroom and cried whilst looking at the letter from home, knowing fully well the cameras were on her.

Denise was the only housemate that seemed to show any emotion, well any real emotion anyway.

However much Denise seems to be a wreck when drunk I've realised that aren't most people?

Another thing about that night was the apparent saviour that was frankie. Did I hear right that the boys were telling him not to say anything etc and frankie just turned around and said I'm just winding them up?

It seemed to me that the 3 popular girls in school were attacking the lesser popular girl. Paramount to bullying
I'm not condoning the pants pull. However as has been posted before one of the twins had already lifted her top up and you could say the twins are a little promiscuous to say the least.

So Denise I sorry and I hope you win now.
You have seen the light !!!! and I agree 100% it was sheer bullying 3 onto 1 is always bullying and at one time I thought one of the twins(white jumper) was going to hit her, she got very close to her face ,can you imagine the boos these 3 are going to get tomorrow night?I wonder if they will say its canned boos as they did last week ,and yet they have both said they expect it to be Denise and Frankie out tomorrow !! how arrogant ? do they think the public will defend their actions? if they do they are in for a BIG shock
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:11 PM #3
Jesus.

Jesus.

I'm not sure you've been dramatic enough. Try again.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:13 PM #4
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

I really do think that tomorrows eviction will be the twins and Nicola .I really can't wait chuff. That would really make my day , I want Denise to win now and I think she will as people will feel sorry for her.

I'm sorry to you aswell chuff cos I feel like I was a bit ****ty with you, and if you knew me in person then you would know I'm not like that.

I feel like a reformed man. Lol
Old 24-01-2012, 08:13 PM #5
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

I really do think that tomorrows eviction will be the twins and Nicola .I really can't wait chuff. That would really make my day , I want Denise to win now and I think she will as people will feel sorry for her.

I'm sorry to you aswell chuff cos I feel like I was a bit ****ty with you, and if you knew me in person then you would know I'm not like that.

Old 24-01-2012, 08:14 PM #6
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus.H.Christ View Post
I'm not sure you've been dramatic enough. Try again.
Jesus! Get over yourself
Old 24-01-2012, 08:16 PM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

No you have not ,we all have a right to our own minds, its what makes us,us, I think security will be stepped up as it was for Makowsis eviction ,that night it was unreal ,and IMO tomorrow will beat it hands down ,there will be 3 hated hm8s leaving not just one
Old 24-01-2012, 08:16 PM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

The twins are shrewd manipulators.
Old 24-01-2012, 08:17 PM #9
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Jesus! Get over yourself
Maybe some caring fm would get over me instead. After all, winning because of pity is the new cool. Who wants to give me some pity-romancing?
Old 24-01-2012, 08:17 PM #10
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

The twins had drunk as much as Denise. Maybe they were wrecks too? They'd all drunk a lot. Denise was wrong to do what she did - she'd been drinking. The twins went way over the top with their reaction, as did Nicola - they'd ALL been drinking.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:19 PM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Trish

Poor Denise, she misses in her words "Gang of 3" and now she is suddenly another BB victim of bullying.

Last edited by Scotty07; 24-01-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Scotty07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:19 PM #12

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Don't feel ike a fool, we are all human. I don't feel a fool changing my mind about Frankie.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:20 PM #13
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Maybe some caring fm would get over me instead. After all, winning because of pity is the new cool. Who wants to give me some pity-romancing?
Shilpa was glad of the"pity win" as lets face it without pity she would never have won ,Denise is a totally different scenario Denise HAS been bullied ,and her votes will be because people want to show Nicola,Twins and Michael that bullies never win
Old 24-01-2012, 08:20 PM #14
Jesus.

Jesus.

Changing your mind shows intelligence, and shows you are open to new information.
Old 24-01-2012, 08:22 PM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Chuff, we will have to disagree on this one, because I think Denise is as much of a "bully" as she has been "bullied".
Jezzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:24 PM #16
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzy View Post
Chuff, we will have to disagree on this one, because I think Denise is as much of a "bully" as she has been "bullied".
NEVER Go wash you mind out young lady !!!!!!!! (joking ,you have your own mind)

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 24-01-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 24-01-2012, 08:24 PM #17

Denise to win
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:25 PM #18
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Denise to win
Old 24-01-2012, 08:25 PM #19
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Shilpa was glad of the"pity win" as lets face it without pity she would never have won ,Denise is a totally different scenario Denise HAS been bullied ,and her votes will be because people want to show Nicola,Twins and Michael that bullies never win
Shilpa won so we, as a country, could try and right some wrongs inflicted upon her in the house. The Shilpa case is very different to Denise. The whole racism issue was massive in the whole country

Denise has been bullied? I don't think she has at all. Michael did his best to avoid her, but she kept picking away at him bit by bit.

Denise instigated it last night. The twins were too dramatic, but there was no bullying.
Old 24-01-2012, 08:30 PM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Shilpa won so we, as a country, could try and right some wrongs inflicted upon her in the house. The Shilpa case is very different to Denise. The whole racism issue was massive in the whole country

Denise has been bullied? I don't think she has at all. Michael did his best to avoid her, but she kept picking away at him bit by bit.

Denise instigated it last night. The twins were too dramatic, but there was no bullying.
Im not getting into this with you ,but there was NO racism ,the day a "poppadom" becomes a race i will show my ass in Woolies window,thats the last im saying on this subject "Right the wrongs inflicted on her"
Old 24-01-2012, 08:30 PM #21

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark
UBB: Brian

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark
UBB: Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
The twins had drunk as much as Denise. Maybe they were wrecks too? They'd all drunk a lot. Denise was wrong to do what she did - she'd been drinking. The twins went way over the top with their reaction, as did Nicola - they'd ALL been drinking.

I totally agree with this 100%
Incensed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:30 PM #22
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...so..let me see...if a girl pulls her top up, what she's really doing is saying it's ok for someone else to pull her pants down. In a club, where most would have had a few drinks if I saw a girl pull her top up and flash her bra...she would be giving me permission to pull her pants down, not just me..but anyone that felt like having a drunken laugh. Oh...but this wasn't in a club of about 200 people...this was on National TV..in front of thousands of people...oh, that's different then...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:30 PM #23
Save Me Barry!

Favourites:
The Voice 2012: Bo Bruce
Save Me Barry!

Favourites:
The Voice 2012: Bo Bruce

Right, I'm going to point two things out because it seems nobody is mentioning them and they seem quite important to me:
  • After Denise pulled Karissa's pants down, Karissa went into the kitchen, Denise went over, started kissing her, Karissa said she was pissed about it but Denise kind of brushed off how Karissa felt about it and kept saying "you'll forgive me".
  • When Nicola was trying to take Kristina outside to calm her down etc, Denise and then Frankie carried on talking, which led to them coming back in and Nicola getting involved.

Basically Denise doesn't realise when to stop, she just carries on and carries on, she did it with Michael and she did it with Nicola and the Twins. If she had stopped when Karissa was in the kitchen, or even when Nicola was taking Kristina outside then it would have been fine but of course, she didn't...so it wasn't.
Monkey Slut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:42 PM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Slut View Post
Right, I'm going to point two things out because it seems nobody is mentioning them and they seem quite important to me:
  • After Denise pulled Karissa's pants down, Karissa went into the kitchen, Denise went over, started kissing her, Karissa said she was pissed about it but Denise kind of brushed off how Karissa felt about it and kept saying "you'll forgive me".
  • When Nicola was trying to take Kristina outside to calm her down etc, Denise and then Frankie carried on talking, which led to them coming back in and Nicola getting involved.

Basically Denise doesn't realise when to stop, she just carries on and carries on, she did it with Michael and she did it with Nicola and the Twins. If she had stopped when Karissa was in the kitchen, or even when Nicola was taking Kristina outside then it would have been fine but of course, she didn't...so it wasn't.
Well said...everything stemmed from Denise's behaviour when she's had a drunk and that she doesn't know where to draw the line....but she's never once accepted any blame or STOPPED drinking ...she keeps on...every ****ing night

Last edited by Ammi; 24-01-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:43 PM #25
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I like this post. Although I'm a Denise fan, I've thought about the events of the night and they all demonstrated flaws.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
changed, denise, feel, fool, opinion